A repeat of this please

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Cracking memory of that game in between the ones mentioned already.

The 4-1 was genuinely amazing. The 3-1 was brilliant too as thought we were down.

Remember drawing 1-1 Paul mclaren scored, I think he got a own goal aswell.

That was our first trip to the Walkers I believe, Maclaren scored a very good goal before our keeper, a young lad whose name escapes me let his backpass from 30 yards roll under his foot. Think they went up that season...

That was our first trip to the Walkers I believe, Maclaren scored a very good goal before our keeper, a young lad whose name escapes me let his backpass from 30 yards roll under his foot. Think they went up that season...

I was at that game too.

Can't remember the keepers name though?...

we have a great record at Leicester.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Evans was a Saffer, but it was his howler, he was about 28, the young lad who came on for a debut v Burnley was Sean Roberts.

I must admit that was class but the away day at Leicester when Leon Clarke scored the lob tops it for me. More riding on the game and the feeling when that went in was nuts!!!

I went to that one dressed as Batman, along with Robin, Bananaman and The Incredible Hulk.

Guest lbswfc87

To this day I still think Leon Clarke was offside for the third, how on earth he found himself 20 yards clear of the last defender haha. Remember him running to the crowd n just hugging this kid for ages when everyone was going mental.

Up there with Blackburn away 2-4 for me.

Last season wasn't bad either, exchanging smoke bombs :ghoulguy:   Wickham smashing in the winner

Not forgetting the win at Filbert Street when :Hirsty:  rolled the ball in from 30 yards, we scored 4 again that day as well!   :danny-wilson: may have notched also

We always beat Leicester away  :tango: