Nuhiu

Guest Fedor

I don't disagree, the team as a whole played well, great to see Lee back with Hutchinson and Helan owned their right winger, Burke I believe.

Llera looked a bit uneasy and was at fault for their goal, and on many occasions when we bring JJ on we seem to loose our shape.

But Nuhiu was outstanding today and took the pressure off Best hence his improved performance.

Helan was superb again ( apart from a couple of rushes of blood to the head) he never put a foot wrong. Yes he had Burke in his pocket. And to think some said he couldn't play left back. I'm a big JJ fan but he just hasn 't done it this season. He took to many wrong options today, but he can still win games for us when it's a bit of a stalemate. Yes Llera was poor and at fault for their goal. It's a bit like the centre midfield situation, the back up are nowhere near as good as the first choice.

Nuhiu played really well second half as did Best, but I thought Best plsyed well at Wigan too.

Guest Blinking owl

Bloody hell ... At last the pennies dropped. ..we've got one hell of a player on our hands...

Some of you just can't see the wood for the tree's.you want the complete player from day one. Really are pathetic sometimes. ..He will prove so many people wrong. ...and I can't wait...

Guest _Ibbo_

Always liked him. Reminds me of Peter Crouch.

Has a PL quality about him I think..... But of sublime skill as well.

We always play better with him in the side due to teams doubling up on him, which gives other players much more space, as Gray said on the radio. It's why him and Conner were awesome together, teams marked him, leaving wickham with space.

Nuhiu will get better thats for sure.  At start of the season, he was played as a lone striker which is not really ideal. 

In a 442 he will thrive and do a lot of the dirty work up front.  Next season I can see him get at least 15 goals with the way we have been playing lately.

Helan was superb again ( apart from a couple of rushes of blood to the head) he never put a foot wrong. Yes he had Burke in his pocket. And to think some said he couldn't play left back. I'm a big JJ fan but he just hasn 't done it this season. He took to many wrong options today, but he can still win games for us when it's a bit of a stalemate. Yes Llera was poor and at fault for their goal. It's a bit like the centre midfield situation, the back up are nowhere near as good as the first choice.

Nuhiu played really well second half as did Best, but I thought Best plsyed well at Wigan too.

Didn't go to Wigan mate so can't really comment, possibly getting his match fitness back looked much better than he has in recent games I've seen.

He's like what Heskey was to Owen back in the day.  He'll probably not get you more than 10 in a full season, but next to a goalscorer, he's more than worth his place with his hold-up play, ability to take two defenders away, off-the-ball work etc.  So pleased for him today - in the face of a lot of unwarranted criticism (those that were sarcastically cheering him the other week for example - someone even did it near me today then soon shut up when he realised no one else was joining in) he's just got on with it, dug in, and kept faith in himself.  A lot of weaker characters would just go missing, demand moves away (we've seen enough of this in the past) but his perseverance paid off today.  A couple of goals between now and the end of the year will give him something to build on for next season.  

Great game from the big lad. Worked his socks off.

nuhiu will never be a 20 a season man but he doesn't need to be when we have players like maguire and lavery on the wings.

He should start every game for me.

Not sure how old he is? Think he has a lot if potential.

Guest wadsleyjackowl

^^^

Always a better team with Nuhui in it.

Creates space for others, links play, creates and builds attacks. He also drags defenders out if position, puts opposition players under pressure and makes a complete nuisance of himself.

It's also no coincidence that Leon Best looks a much better player, playing alongside him.

+1 couldn't have put it better myself. Plays in the Kevin Davis style....won't be the most prolific striker but whilst he's holding the ball up our end the oppo aren't scoring. Brings so many others into game.

I admit I criticised him on here after the Macc away game - in hindsight I can see it's a question of how he is played.

There's always been something I liked about him. I think it's his effort and attitude - plus we've seen glimpses of pure class along the way.

I really hope he his finding his place now and has a long Wednesday career.