Nuhiu

Restored to the starting XI and Wednesday start scoring goals again.

No coincidence.

^^^

Always a better team with Nuhui in it.

Creates space for others, links play, creates and builds attacks. He also drags defenders out if position, puts opposition players under pressure and makes a complete nuisance of himself.

It's also no coincidence that Leon Best looks a much better player, playing alongside him.

Good game game today, gutted for him not to have his goal, didn't look owt wrong from where I was. I think the team performs better when he is in the side. Attitude over ability and he has both.

This! well happy for the big man today, Into his feet and he links play well all game. Their defenders looked as knackered as him at the end. Nice job. WAWAW

One of the things about criticizing players is that you actually have have an idea as to what a footballer is about...the majority on here wouldn't recognize a footballer if one bit them on the arse 

Edited by daveyboy66

Nuhiu was absolutely fantastic today and deserved a goal (which he should have had). His hold up play was very good and he was a constant pest for Birmingham's back four. His work rate is also unbelievable and for me he is getting better and better as he gets used to English football. Put it this way I definitely think he's better than Best!

A bit much pal...he'll need a couple of Miss Worlds and an airport under his belt first!

This aimed at the lobber who sits at the back of Nth up from R gangway who decided to shout abuse at Nuhiu shut your frigging gob support the players he had a good game today and scored its clear you know feck all about football .

lol

I sit near there, was quality towards the end when he got owned

I have been trying to tell you all this all season  :ghoulguy:

Ditto.

All you non-believers can kiss his a*se now. 

He's never going to be an out and out goal scorer...but he gives just so much more.

He'll do well to get 10 in a season, but the other aspects to his game more than make up for that.

This aimed at the lobber who sits at the back of Nth up from R gangway who decided to shout abuse at Nuhiu shut your frigging gob support the players he had a good game today and scored its clear you know feck all about football .

You must sit near me Homer, I heard him as well, he's got a proper wobble gob you could ride a bike round it.

He has no idea of what he's watching complete @rsehole.

Guest Fedor

He played well today.

But the REAL reason we performed much better was our midfield.

Two proper players in there today . Both put real pressure on their midfield and both can ping the ball about with ease.

He played well today.

But the REAL reason we performed much better was our midfield.

Two proper players in there today . Both put real pressure on their midfield and both can ping the ball about with ease.

I don't disagree, the team as a whole played well, great to see Lee back with Hutchinson and Helan owned their right winger, Burke I believe.

Llera looked a bit uneasy and was at fault for their goal, and on many occasions when we bring JJ on we seem to loose our shape.

But Nuhiu was outstanding today and took the pressure off Best hence his improved performance.