Nuhiu

You cannot assess him on speed and shooting ability which he clearly does not have in his locker. However the positives we're there for everybody to see. Total commitment and work rate, his holding up the ball and lay offs were excellent and low and behold his heading ability seems to have improved. The skill with which he created what should have been the third goal was outstanding and just to prove it was no fluke did it again in midfield the second half. 

Guest _Ibbo_

Just seen his wrongfully disallowed goal.

What an absolute joke of a decision. All he did was roll the defender who threw himself to the ground.

Fantastic touch, turn & shot from the big lad.

What a shame.

On Wednesday player ?

Guest markowl123

I said it from the first few games I saw him that he's a good player, but not many agreed. Also, when I posted that thread about him I got stick from people saying he's useless, I'm glad he's doing well.

I don't disagree, the team as a whole played well, great to see Lee back with Hutchinson and Helan owned their right winger, Burke I believe.

Llera looked a bit uneasy and was at fault for their goal, and on many occasions when we bring JJ on we seem to loose our shape.

But Nuhiu was outstanding today and took the pressure off Best hence his improved performance.

At last, the people are realising what many defences already know - the threat that is Nuhiu. Whenever he's on the park he has two and three defenders around him, but even then he can get flicks, passes etc. through. The lack of coverage caused should pay off for the other attackers. Don't expect a load of goals from him! He's not that type of player. But his sidekick(s), whoever it may be, should be able to feed off this . It doesn't matter to me how many X or Y has scored, but how many the team has scored.

Llera looked very lost today, and as for JJ, I'm afraid that he's become a liability. His ball control, never the best, has gone to pot, and I'm sure that many of the younger players will be only too happy to have the chance to run at defences.