Madine to play tomorrow

Guest Big Guns

Oh Facebook, the emporium of all knowledge. Probably submitted by a fan who weren't there and never seen Madine actually play.

Like I said note the apparently bit

Do you want me to explain to you and a few other thick ones wot apparently means ?

Guest Big Guns

I don't know who to believe then

A geezer on Owlstalk, a geezer on facebook or a bloke down the pub

Who we supposed to believe ?

I'd say believe the bloke down the pub he's bound to be right ;

I feel for manwithastick and what happened to his friend

but you can't tar everyone with the same brush madine didn't end anyones life ,yes he was an idiot and was put away for it and is paying the price of his own stupidity ,madine himself is the only one who can change things but us moaning about the situation won't make any difference whatsoever ,,

I don't know who to believe then

A geezer on Owlstalk, a geezer on facebook or a bloke down the pub

Who we supposed to believe ?

We are supposed to believe you o' mighty one.

:st2:

I thought you said Owlstalk was ALWAYS right (or NEVER wrong). Are you saying............oh my days. I need to lie down.

Was it you he droppped??

Over the top, drama queen, attention seeking comment.

He smacked a geezer in a pub, so whoever does that deserves to have a broken neck, nice logic.

I think manwithastick lost a good friend who never recovered from a punch in the face mate , so if I am right on this I can understand his anger ,

Guest Big Guns

Not sure tbh blond haired lad, McCabe n think it was Corry played well , Madine way off pace played first 45mins

Another Facebook comment

I stand corrected. It is your point of view, rather than your argument, that is blinded by your bigotry( which according to the OED is " an instance of narrow minded intolerance". So it is you who obviously fails to understand the meaning of the word, and please don't attempt to instruct me in it's use.P.S. You're twenty years behind me as a Wednesdayite.

Apology accepted.

You don't understand the word bigotry, so don't use it.

It's a point of view, not an argument. I don't think he good enough. Simple as that. Hope he proves me wrong. If that doesn't make me a 'Wednesdayite' then I'd better ask for a refund after 35 years and 74 grounds.

Part timer.

Guest CageFightingOwl

I think manwithastick lost a good friend who never recovered from a punch in the face mate , so if I am right on this I can understand his anger ,

Thats fair enough Trev but Madine didnt kill anyone.

Surely showing this sort of anger to anyone who's ever thrown a punch is over the top and quite bizarre.

Im sure many of us on here deserve a broken neck too.

Especially the older boys who sorted poo poo by chinning someone and didnt think twice about it.

All the people who have negged and abused this post, yes maybe its a bit extreme, but have you ever lost a loved one because they were punched by a drunken yob?

What if the bloke Madine hit fell over and hit his head, never woke up? Who would cheer him on the pitch then?

BTW, don't know if this bloke is serious or what, but I'm talking from PERSONAL experience

Maybe if someone asked ManWithAStick why he felt like that instead of abusing straight off?

A loved one of mine had his life chamged perminantly by getting punched by a drunken yob. Hit his head on the floor and got front lobel damage. I understand the devestatong effects punches can cause.

On thw other side of the coin, however, I have jad a few drunken fights on my time, especially when I was younger. I'm not condoning it, especially as I have 2 kids now, but it happens.

It all depends on the context of it all. I don't know what happened the night Madine got sent down for. He may have randomly kracked someone, or got goaded in to it, or maybe the guy asked for it. As I said, I don't know. All I know is you grow up and get on.

He's served the time our judicial system decided he should. Who's to say he hasn't learned from this and grew up?

If he's good enough, keep him. If he isn't, get rid. Give the lad a chance.

Thats fair enough Trev but Madine didnt kill anyone.

Surely showing this sort of anger to anyone who's ever thrown a punch is over the top and quite bizarre.

Im sure many of us on here deserve a broken neck too.

Especially the older boys who sorted poo poo by chinning someone and didnt think twice about it.

I agree mate have chinned a few in my time and vice versa 20 years as a bouncer saw to that , but I wouldn't put myself down as a thug mate quite the opposite for that matter ,

Im hoping having gone inside that its been the kick up the arse he needed plus having to admit he was skint despite being on 5 grand a week may have been quite sobering.

I've never been too convinced by Madine and as a law abiding citizen of Britain i'm appalled that anyone convicted of a violent offence and given 18 months can be on the streets after 4 and a half .

having said that there is ability in him so hopefully he'll knuckle down grab the chance i don't think he deserves with both hands and repays some of the faith shown in him