Don't start crying about the "wrongly disallowed goal", let's have some grace in defeat

The replays were inconclusive, personally I didn't think it crossed the line but I could be wrong. The question is did we deserve to win (or even draw) that game? The answer is no. We didn't turn up, bottled it, however you want to phrase it. Charlton deserved the win so let's not pretend otherwise just because we're disappointed.

For half an hour we were shocking and for all of the game we didn't play as well as we have  done under Gray.

Charlton could easily have been more than 1 up in the first 30 minutes but even though we didn't play well we could easily have got a result. 

Nuhiu's header was unlucky, on another day that drops in off the post and Coke has scored if Best doesn't fall over and stop it going in.

Llera was given the run around after a good display at the weekend - 2 games in 3 days too much for him.

Martinez should have claimed the free kick on the second goal - Church has headed it in the 6 yard box. Mattock also dropped too deep on that goal - Llera had played Church offside but Mattock was a good few yards deeper than everyone else.

Disappointed with the way we played and with what is clearly a missed opportunity. Need to make sure we get it out of the system on Saturday.

Disappointed obviously but Charlton are one of them sides that'll stretch the rule book as far as they can. Hamer would quite happily stand around with an extra ball in his shorts for as long as the referee allows him too.

I personally think we'll have the last laugh in April. If someone had offered me a win tonight or a win that would send Charlton down, then it's the latter for me every time :-)

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Guest Darkus Owlus

We do - we tried 3 a few games back and it was promptly changed back to 4

I suspect the opponents were not better than Charlton....and one change no results rules it out?

We had the momentum to beat them, home advantage (apparently) an attacking formation would have been nice, lets face it, their defence is absolutely shocking.

I suspect the opponents were not better than Charlton....and one change no results rules it out?

We had the momentum to beat them, home advantage (apparently) an attacking formation would have been nice, lets face it, their defence is absolutely shocking.

Hang on, everyone is moaning about the attacking substitutions and set up...

And it's not just once. There's a reason very, very few teams play with a three at the back

Why are people saying the goalkeeper was stood on the line when he clearly wasn't?!

goalkeepers right toe is on the line

look where his outstretched right arm is

unless he is disjointed the ball is over the line

1800303_965352076768_579163290_n.jpg