Don't start crying about the "wrongly disallowed goal", let's have some grace in defeat

The replays were inconclusive, personally I didn't think it crossed the line but I could be wrong.

The question is did we deserve to win (or even draw) that game? The answer is no. We didn't turn up, bottled it, however you want to phrase it.

Charlton deserved the win so let's not pretend otherwise just because we're disappointed.

The keeper was stood on the line and had to lean and reach to pick it out!

Charlton did their job and nicked the goals at key times. We were shocking for 30 mins and playing a rookie keeper was stupid.

I think we did enough to earn a replay though no matter how dissapointing we were.

Better team won, sadly Gray should have held of the subs once we scored.  Left the midfield lightweight.  To be fair I'm not that bothered,  Would rather see us push on in the league to sort us out for next season.

One thing I do know from tonight.  We miss Gardner.

Never crossed the line anyway.

Wood wasn't the last man on the live stream so the yellow was the right decision.

Players looked scared to make mistakes in the first half especially. The crowd are too quick to jump on the backs of the players when something goes wrong, you could hear it happen earlier.