Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Madine is still a young lad and is our own player! If Gray can work the magic he has with Lee, Semedo, Palmer, Maguire and others then he might be able to get Madine back to his best too!

Everyone makes mistakes and he has served his time for what he did and deserves another chance with us don't see why so many people want him sacked when we have 2 loan strikers and most on here are moaning about relying on loans!

Madine has had a lot of time to think and hopefully grown up a bit also hopefully he has been in gym daily and is now as big as Akinfenwa!! lol

yeah locked up for 23 hours with an hours association might have got an hours gym time if he's lucky with top quality food he'll be a finely tuned athlete

Hes been working as a fitness instructor. He won't have been banged up 23 hours a day. I don't know which nick he was in, but if it was Doncaster he'll have had a whale of a time

GET A GRIP SOME FANS, He's called Gary Madine not Ched Evans.

He did Something that happens every weekend in every town, city all around the world. He's Not a Firm member but if he was then it would be "Top Boy" n all that.

Everybody Deserves and gets a 2nd Chance in life so the same applies to Gary Madine.

Hopefully Gary you take the chance and stay on the right path. Goodluck

Sorry, no room on here for sensible posts

Hes been working as a fitness instructor. He won't have been banged up 23 hours a day. I don't know which nick he was in, but if it was Doncaster he'll have had a whale of a time

Leeds prison if I read correctly.

Leeds Rhinos or something have been working with him and other inmates to keep them fit.

Hopefully he'll be built like an absolute tank.

Remember there's no distractions in prison like Nandos and going out and drinking etc

If his heads in the right place he'll of been using his time wisely and been keeping in good shape and condition.

Guest Manwithastick

He did Something that happens every weekend in every town, city all around the world. He's Not a Firm member but if he was then it would be "Top Boy" n all that.

Everybody Deserves and gets a 2nd Chance in life so the same applies to Gary Madine.

You mean 3rd chance?

I understand comments about Madines criminal activities. But calling him useless is a bit ridiculous. Tell me out of the promotion squad who actually stepped up to the championship with success last season? Only Reda looked suited the league last season, Semedo? Llera? Lines? Bywater? JJ? Tbf to the lad a lot of people used him as a scapegoat cause he wasn't scoring. But he put in a shift, watch him play and I mean his movement, the running off the ball he does. Many a time he wasn't found with croses, or the right pass, we all know creativity is something that we lacked last year. But the lad did the dirty work that a striker has to do. And as far as his scoring record, many strikers say "you need a run in the team to get your form" is 10 minutes here and there a run? Not really starting a game every 7 games. DJ handled him wrong!!

I'm not saying he has to play again but I just think calling him shabby is not fair on the lad that shot us to this league at like 21 years old

Everybody Deserves and gets a 2nd Chance in life so the same applies to Gary Madine.

Different crimes and different sentences. When Evans comes out from his longer sentence I'd argue that he too should be allowed to resume his career. However repugnant and I expect a sea of negs but my stance is simply that punishments for crime is the duty of the legal system alone.

Madine definitely needs to go back on loan to carlisle for a month or two, where he can regain fitness and hopefully score a couple of goals to get his confidence flowing. He could come good for us but tbf he's a low-risk prospect as he won't be costing us much and we could unload him to any number of league 1 clubs if it doesn't work out for him here.

...he's a club asset. I'm presuming we do our business in a much better way now. Whatever happens it won't see us piisssing money up the wall and letting him disappear only to reappear in a year worth twice as much.

As such, the club will be looking to find a process that benefits SWFC first and GM second.

Edited by Freshfish