Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest Big Guns

Absolute balls regarding Lee, Jones always played hin.

Can't you remember DJ saying he's not ready then he was forced to play him due to injury he played well then got dropped again

Players who don't play are often seen as better players than those that do, by fans. Sometimes, absence from a team does a players reputation loads of good. Madine is a good example of this.

There is truth in this. I think though that some, including me, just want to see what he can do if given a fresh start under Gray.

People are making out that the guy he chinned is an absolute angel....

I'm all for giving madine ago offers more than nuhiu and we know given the service he can score goals..he was a poor player last season, but so were most under demolition Dave.

I can't believe people are slagging him off to the high heavens, because we all know if he pops a couple of goals in and one against the blades (should we beat charlton) everybody will be singing his name.

He may come out of prison a reformed character with something to prove. Sick of people acting though he has raped someone

He will be on licence for quite a while. Any criminality and he is back inside.

He has done his time and I hope he will learn from it.

For Wednesday seemingly keeping him on and giving him another chance, he owes the club a massive favour. Most employers would turn their back on you.

Come on Gary, do well for the fans, your team, and for yourself.

He will be on licence for quite a while. Any criminality and he is back inside.

He has done his time and I hope he will learn from it.

For Wednesday seemingly keeping him on and giving him another chance, he owes the club a MASSIVE favour. Most employers would turn their back on you.

Come on Gary, do well for the fans, your team, and for yourself.

Well said

We don't even know what state of mind he's in, one would've thought he's been keeping fit but IMO it will take him a while once he's out.

Hes only been banged up a couple of month, it's not like he's done a ten stretch. He'll be chomping at the bit to get in the field

Hes only been banged up a couple of month, it's not like he's done a ten stretch. He'll be chomping at the bit to get in the field

yeah locked up for 23 hours with an hours association might have got an hours gym time if he's lucky with top quality food he'll be a finely tuned athlete

Guest tha_knows

Hope when he comes out of Armley doors he's a changed man, really needs to buck his ideas up, especially after the club has stuck by him after all this time.