Madine out tomorrow...

Guest JonTheOwl66

He'll not last five minutes before he slots someone either on or off the pitch. He's a target now for banter and sledging on the pitch and torment off it. I don't think he can handle it. Shame but he's thrown a good life down the pan.

You may be right but he's had a bit of time on his hands to reflect on things. I hope that he is given the chance to show that the penny has dropped. Then it is indeed up to him.

all conjecture until he steps through them prison gates around 8 a.m. tomorrow morning

True. Has his release date been officially confirmed?

Edited by Dagmeister

HDC?

Home Detention Curfew - proper terminology for 'tag'.

His HDC date is tomorrow but I know that it's not always a certainty people are released on this date, it can sometimes be delayed. But if his papers are signed its likely he will be out tomorrow.

There are likely to be conditions he will have to adhere to. Sure it would have been taken into account that his career requires him to travel the country.

Home Detention Curfew - proper terminology for 'tag'.

His HDC date is tomorrow but I know that it's not always a certainty people are released on this date, it can sometimes be delayed. But if his papers are signed its likely he will be out tomorrow.

There are likely to be conditions he will have to adhere to. Sure it would have been taken into account that his career requires him to travel the country.

wheres this info from as I've said if true i'm surprised the media isn't reporting it

wheres this info from as I've said if true i'm surprised the media isn't reporting it

Yes that is strange. I have to admit I didn't think that he'd be eligible to be considered for release until after serving a minimum of 5 months which would mean another two weeks to go. There does seem to be a groundswell of opinion that tomorrow is the day though.

I bet there's lads slagging him off on here done worse than madine and got away with it. But that's okay we can laugh about it in boozer. I bet them two lads he twatted are little angels aswell. Like it or not he's Wednesday n I'll be cheering him on when he gets his chance and hopefully proves dj and his haters wrong.

Don't forget it was DJ in charge when Madine was last here. We have no idea what opinions SG has on Madine purely from a football angle..

I'm sure I heard an interview with SG recently when they asked about Madine and he said it was out of his hands and with the Chairman what would happen with him on his release.

Guest Big Guns

We should get a few coaches up and wait for him to be realised and all start singing ....Gary Madine goal machine .... When he walks out the gates