Both Sheffield Clubs At Home In The Next Round

To be fair, if Forest win, they may have the bigger crowd. Forest will bring loads, and SYP would prefer that on a Sunday anyway.

What we don't want is Preston pulling off a shock tonight. I could see United beating Preston, whereas Forest would murder them.

To be fair, if Forest win, they may have the bigger crowd. Forest will bring loads, and SYP would prefer that on a Sunday anyway.

What we don't want is Preston pulling off a shock tonight. I could see United beating Preston, whereas Forest would murder them.

And then we get United in the next round if PNE beat the Trees

Carlsberg don't do cup draws

I'd rather play Real Madrid than United. Anyone who 'enjoys' games against United just isn't wired up right. I hate the whole 90 minutes. Wouldn't bother me if we never played them again, in any competition.

I love the derby games (as long as I get to go) - love the build up, the pre-match nerves, the atmosphere and the unbearable agony of any little mistake from our side coupled with orgasmic joy from a mistake of theirs.

It's what football is really about - the more it means, the more exciting it is. Plus, we have a good recent record over them.  :biggrin: