SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY GOAL FOOTAGE

Guest Blinking owl

I know Nuhiu gets some stick on here, but look at him charging down the line in joy celebrating the goal, he's the first one to maguire so people can't fault his commitment to the team. I really hope he turns it around wtid.

when the goal went in that commentator said "ten against nine, the lamed against the blind.if the winner is the lamed or the blind it doesnt really matter. but the people who've stuck it out have got their reward in the end".

"the lame against the blind" sort of sums up the state of south yorkshire football for the last few years.

That's a pretty impressive translation, do you speak dutch?

I'm only asking because I do.....badly. :biggrin:

I know Nuhiu gets some stick on here, but look at him charging down the line in joy celebrating the goal, he's the first one to maguire so people can't fault his commitment to the team. I really hope he turns it around wtid.

Same here. We've won a game where the only goal was deserved by a team who are now playing for the fans and each other. They get plenty of stick from all the yokels in our outlying villages, having to put up with snide cracks from Dingles, toytowners, AyupMeDucks & racecourse pikeys, not to mention the prince of flipping Poundland & his Forty blunts. We got a right good result today, and we should praise everyone in the team for doing their bit in achieving it. SUPPORT The Team. All the way. It's getting better because most of us are doing that. Some Owlstalkers on here STILL moaning even after a result like THAT! Just have a day off from it, eh? Edited by tonyem

He fell over in the last third of the field most of the game ……… just practicing for that moment.

Good passion tho.

when the goal went in that commentator said "ten against nine, the lamed against the blind.if the winner is the lamed or the blind it doesnt really matter. but the people who've stuck it out have got their reward in the end".

"the lame against the blind" sort of sums up the state of south yorkshire football for the last few years.

Bloody hell... Like a Dave Jones press conference that.