Does MM come on here?!

Cos he flippingought too & have a good read!! Can somebody on Twatter tvvat him & tell him too!

He's tight as a duck's poopshooter, he's not skint, so why go the cheap way withbigging up Gray.. He can't be so daft as to not think about his financial loss if we go down & lack of attractive buyers.

Get Keegan in or Big Ron with Nilsson or Sheridan, put up or feck off!

Cos he flippingought too & have a good read!! Can somebody on Twatter tvvat him & tell him too!

He's tight as a duck's poopshooter, he's not skint, so why go the cheap way withbigging up Gray.. He can't be so daft as to not think about his financial loss if we go down & lack of attractive buyers.

how you know he´s not skint ?.....he knows if we go down its gonna cost him and yet continues with his nero impression theres got to be reason for him not spending on the squad after all the bloke for all his faults aint a fool .

Big Ron must be about 75 now!

lol

the club do have a gander at the site ,they would be fools not to ,I know because I got an email and telephone call from an employee when I was moaning about how they treat my lad after his injury whilst on trial at the club amongst other things I said ,

Team Mandaric must know by now that if things aren't turned around this New Year, they are going to be sat in the front row of the directors box and be the focus of some unhappy folk.

The whole place is just stagnant at the moment and drifting towards the rocks with little sign that the man who is fronting the club is either sufficiently interested or capable of doing something about it.