Atdhe Nuhiu

Guest JonTheOwl66

Was it him who missed the header in the first half also ?

Yep. I jumped up with my hands in the air it was that good a chance.

Guest Sheff Owl

poo defending cost us getting something today. (Like it has all season)

A draw would have been a fair result.

He should have done better with the chances though.

He's not a 20 goal a season striker. .....probably won't even get you 10 (not in our team) but he's a good partner for a out and goalscorer, like we saw Tuesday night.

My point is if he would have scored that goal then it's a total different game, they couldn't afford to time waste, they would have had to throw more men forward (yes they might have won the game still) but we had the incentive and the crowd would have got behind them even more.

Them throwing men forward could also have been to our advantage like Leicester and Reading did but the minute Forest scored the game was over because they slightly sat back and time wasted.

Van persie missed a sitter today too , he is not good enough either as forwards are not allowed to miss.

we write off striker after striker year after year obv we are just the worlds most unlucky team and scouting system, it has nothing to do with us constantly being tactically inept and not playing to the forwards strengths, I mean that would just be pure madness to suggest that......

Edited by kidc77

The team didn't work because we didn't move the ball.

We didn't move the ball because we didn't have a midfielder who could pass it.

The two he picked just won it and did little 2 yards passes to get rid.

Hopeless- but entirely avoidable if we had picked Mcphail instead of Oli or Jose.

niuhu has still a lot to learn as a striker methinks,,going on what people are saying ,might make a good hold up player but an out and out striker has to have the knack of taking any chance that comes ,be it with the head or the feet you have to make the keeper work ,if he is missing easy headers and such he has to work hard to put this right ,hit the target regularely enough and the goals will come ,

He was very poor today. So immobile it,s unreal. Gives defenders all the time they need. When everyone else was pressing first half he was too slow. He gave the ball away far too often too.

go on pop quiz for you, anyone know how many assists we have between the entire side this season?

I would imagine it's about the same as the goals we've scored.

go on pop quiz for you, anyone know how many assists we have between the entire side this season?

I would imagine it's about the same as the goals we've scored.

The team didn't work because we didn't move the ball.

We didn't move the ball because we didn't have a midfielder who could pass it.

The two he picked just won it and did little 2 yards passes to get rid.

Hopeless- but entirely avoidable if we had picked Mcphail instead of Oli or Jose.

With hindsight maybe not... But I can't really blame Gray for going with Semedo & Olofinjana. In my opinion they deserved to start after Tuesdy night. I think Semedo had a good game today, but Olofinjana was poor. Stuart Gray cant really be at fault for why Olofinjana can play well on Tuesday and then not play well on the Saturday.

However, what he is at fault for is not changing Olofinjana for either McPhail or McCabe as soon as Forest went 1-0 up.

I thought Gray's subs were poor.

As for Nuhui... He should have scores both his chances really and I thought he had a poor game. Probably the worst I've seen him have. Disappointing.