Atdhe Nuhiu

True he did, he's the type of player I wish the chance would fall to his head as he is much more competant finishing with his head it seems.

I watched him closely 2nd half at times though and he never put his head down, kept wanting the ball, gave 100% for the whole match. If he could just get a goal I think he could kick on and be quite dangerous for us. His link up play is very important though, great at shielding the ball and holding it.

He could have sulked after coming here from abroad and being put through the poo the others having been putting in on this terrible run, but he's been the hardest trier whenever he's had a chance. I really hope it works out for him at us.

Agree with all of this chap...his head never drops and he always wants the ball...works tirelessly too..unfortunately he just isnt good enough

He tries and works hard but sadly not a natural striker. Holds ball up well but hardly ever threatens in the box. Can't hardly ever remembering him having a shot on target. The chance when their keeper passed it to him sums him up I'm afraid. JJ should have replaced him as soon as forest scored

Guest Big Guns

Not good enough.

He's one of the few players who actually shrinks when he jumps to head the ball.

Remember the abuse I got for saying that after the burnley game

I'm never wrong clappers

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Remember the abuse I got for saying that after the burnley game

I'm never wrong clappers

Didn't take you long to judge him haha

Its plain to everyone to see Helan and Antonio are not having the best season but on their day they are two of the best players in this league.

So BG was correct he was a great signing but needs to get his confidence back. Helan and antonio get their confidence back and we stay up.

That's why we need Phelan..He will get them firing on all cylindars.

Guest GreenGoose

Comes on against Barnsley and changes the game. Owlstalk speaks! "Looked a reyt threat and DJ's a pri ck for not playing him more"

Has a poor game against Forest. Owlstalk speaks! "He's just not good enough. He's a dud"

Are you surprised?

Edited by GreenGoose

Its plain to everyone to see Helan and Antonio are not having the best season but on their day they are two of the best players in this league.

Even on 'their day' (which is extremely rare) they are nowhere near the top players in this league

If man city had paid us to take helan he still wouldn't be worth the money. The bit yesterday where he ran up the left wing,got lost and then ran back down it,equally as fast, was comical. Will never be a footballer.

Not at left wing but there's hope for him at LB.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Helan is awful at least Antonio gets a few goals and assists.Helan runs down the line at 150 mph and then turns and runs back Wtf is that all about !?!?

He can't shoot or cross and hasn't got a right foot

Poor player

The albanian Sidibe, may work hard but no class just not good enough at this level,

That's actually not a bad shout haha