Atdhe Nuhiu

Nope only 13 assists apparently! the rest will be individual goals freekick/freekicks I guess

Hardly giving our forward line a chance are we.

Make a excuse as to why you rubbish every striker at the club for the past god knows how long........... they are all crap every one of um.........

With hindsight maybe not... But I can't really blame Gray for going with Semedo & Olofinjana. In my opinion they deserved to start after Tuesdy night. I think Semedo had a good game today, but Olofinjana was poor. Stuart Gray cant really be at fault for why Olofinjana can play well on Tuesday and then not play well on the Saturday.

However, what he is at fault for is not changing Olofinjana for either McPhail or McCabe as soon as Forest went 1-0 up.

I thought Gray's subs were poor.

As for Nuhui... He should have scores both his chances really and I thought he had a poor game. Probably the worst I've seen him have. Disappointing.

Semedo played well in a defensive sense, he did what he does- which is win the ball and pass it 2 yards.

I was watching the bench for activity the moment they scored.

Zilch.

And then when it came…wtf? Bizzare subs, just changing the left flank.

We were worse after the subs than before. Bringing Reda on for the set piece is so negative after we had outplayed Leicester on tuesday.

We needed a creative player at the start though. It turned me off Gray instantly after he had given me cause for belief in him on tuesday.

With hindsight maybe not... But I can't really blame Gray for going with Semedo & Olofinjana. In my opinion they deserved to start after Tuesdy night. I think Semedo had a good game today, but Olofinjana was poor. Stuart Gray cant really be at fault for why Olofinjana can play well on Tuesday and then not play well on the Saturday.

However, what he is at fault for is not changing Olofinjana for either McPhail or McCabe as soon as Forest went 1-0 up.

I thought Gray's subs were poor.

As for Nuhui... He should have scores both his chances really and I thought he had a poor game. Probably the worst I've seen him have. Disappointing.

I often think that mate but managers dont often change the middle of the park do they, same as central defence if someones having a shocker.

Never know why but there must be a reason why it so rarely happens, somehow it might affect the cohesion of the team, it was such the obvious move to make. 

Though tbh I would have started with one of the Maccas in for Oli in the first place.

Semedo played well in a defensive sense, he did what he does- which is win the ball and pass it 2 yards.

I was watching the bench for activity the moment they scored.

Zilch.

And then when it came…wtf? Bizzare subs, just changing the left flank.

We were worse after the subs than before. Bringing Reda on for the set piece is so negative after we had outplayed Leicester on tuesday.

We needed a creative player at the start though. It turned me off Gray instantly after he had given me cause for belief in him on tuesday.

I can understand concerns with the two he selected. But I can also understand why he went with the two he did after Tuesday. Olofinjana didn't deserve to be dropped, but him & McPhail wouldn't have been able to press the Forest team like we did for the most part, because they don't have the legs.

I fully agree with your comments regarding the substitutions though. Personally, at the time of he double substitution... I'd have gone Olofinjana & Lee (who looked leggy) off, brought on JJ & McPhail.

Helan and Reda was a complete waste and unnecessary IMO.

He's 6'6 and has a record of scoring loads from set pieces.If they crossed the ball to him instead of a frickin short corner it might have helped.

I understand why.

It's just the decision of a predictable manager.

Go direct to get the draw.

We should have approached the game properly from the start. Really annoyed me picking them two together- he has been here long enough to know that there would be no creativity.

Nope only 13 assists apparently! the rest will be individual goals freekick/freekicks I guess

Hardly giving our forward line a chance are we.

Make a excuse as to why you rubbish every striker at the club for the past god knows how long........... they are all crap every one of um.........

Agree with you kid. The service to our strikers has been appauling over the years.

Last time a striker scored 20 goals? Madine, playing with Marshall. Was he really that much better than all the others we've had? I think not.

Time before? Steve Mclean. Reason? Playing with McGovern and Brunt.

Conincidence? Hardly!

Provide the service and the goals will come. Im really hoping Maghoma comes good because aside from Antonio I see no other suppliers in this team. 

Any striker worth his salt makes things happen.

True.

Nuhiu isn't that kind of player.

He worked well with Wickham on tueday though.

For me the problem lied in other areas as I've mentioned. We were far too static and predictable with the ball which meant when we got into the final 3rd, they we not stretched enough to give our attacking players chance to shine.

Edited by Beholder

Tell you what Marconi if I could be bothered to argue with people who haven't a clue I would fetch over links from this season and the past 10 seasons or even further back showing a correlation of top scorers from every division coinciding with a greater amount of assists from his team therefore showing you that indeed it isn't about a striker worth his salt having to make the goals but tbh I have wasted far too much time arguing with the blind and stupid.

Maybe when we get that £30 plus million to spend on the players who make the extra difference earning their own chances to make them world class players rather than just good/great we can talk again?

People trying to say hes a more cultured technical forward but hes flow as foook im sorry but 6'6 no physical presence can'twin a header and horrible touch today he was just filling a shirt we would have been better giving one of the kids a go.

There's the answer. Wish Lavery wasn't out on loan.

Guest wilyfox

we've seen alot more from him in other games (e.g. QPR, Barnsley) to suggest he can be a force, but he needs to take his chances and strike a level of consistency as with every other player. Saying he's no good probably isn't a fair assessment. He's adapting his game during a debut season in this country.