How can people still be behind Jones?

We have taken 7 points out of a possible 33 and yet people still think Jones is the right man for the job because we have played well today. The fact is we have scraped a win today from a own goal . Jones has got to go his time is up! We can't carry on getting the odd point here and there this will send us down. And none of us want to see OUR club back in league 1 do we?

We have taken 7 points out of a possible 33 and yet people still think Jones is the right man for the job because we have played well today. The fact is we have scraped a win today from a own goal . Jones has got to go his time is up! We can't carry on getting the odd point here and there this will send us down. And none of us want to see OUR club back in league 1 do we?

I don't think that any doubt exists about that now.

Why do you think Mandaric is willing to sell for "just" £25 million.

You can't get any more for a L1 team, and that is where we are heading.

I just don't know what to think anymore to be honest. The fact is we haven't won at all this season and we are over halfway through October, this truly is a dire statistic.

Then again this time last year we were enduring a run of consecutive defeats and this time around we have lost fewer games in comparison. I'm not trying to say we have improved because even if we have the improvement is indeed very fine.

The thing for me is DJ could've easily been sacked last season and what went a long way to saving him IMO was a combination of finance and the lack of quality managerial candidates that were available at the time? Here we are again and is there anyone available who could definitely do a better job with the same squad/resources? Personally I think we're P!ssing in the wind with regards to this.

I think MM is probably thinking that DJ kept us up last season in similar circumstances and can probably do so again? It's a delicate situation but I just don't see any significant decisions being made until we are sold. Until then IMO sadly we are in limbo?

Guest Sheff Owl

Normally after 10 games seems to dictate kinda where about's you will finish in the table barring the odd freak team that goes on a huge run and ends up promoted (and that won't be us).

Not going down

No fight, no desire.

I've seen Wednesday playing by far the better football for a lot of the games so far this season, as soon as things start not going to plan heads drop and the players are like mardy school children not getting their own way, petulant and pathetic.

Individually we are good enough, the problem is not the players at disposal, but attitude.   That comes from authority, i.e managers.

No fight, no desire.

I've seen Wednesday playing by far the better football for a lot of the games so far this season, as soon as things start not going to plan heads drop and the players are like mardy school children not getting their own way, petulant and pathetic.

Individually we are good enough, the problem is not the players at disposal, but attitude.   That comes from authority, i.e managers.

We were a lot worse last season

Most said we would go down

We didn't 'scrape a win' we drew and let's be fair if you went to the game today you can't say we didn't deserve at least a draw. Boils down to missed chances......but then at least we are creating them to miss!

Deserved more than that. in the carpark Bolton told me "unlucky Lads, you deserved a win today".