How can people still be behind Jones?

Can you really see us gaining at least 42 points this season?

Arguably we've in our easiest run of 9 games this season Millwall - Barnsley and we've got 6 points so far. Even a win at the dingles is a poor return.

Admire your optimism, if its genuine and not dependant on a takeover.

I can see us finishing a fair way up the table once we get the first win

We have taken 7 points out of a possible 33 and yet people still think Jones is the right man for the job because we have played well today. The fact is we have scraped a win today from a own goal . Jones has got to go his time is up! We can't carry on getting the odd point here and there this will send us down. And none of us want to see OUR club back in league 1 do we?

Slates the manager of 'out' club but doesn't even know the score....

We have taken 7 points out of a possible 33 and yet people still think Jones is the right man for the job because we have played well today. The fact is we have scraped a win today from a own goal . Jones has got to go his time is up! We can't carry on getting the odd point here and there this will send us down. And none of us want to see OUR club back in league 1 do we?

Meant to put draw not win must have been dreaming like them who thinks Jones will turn it around!

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

So if we sack Jones and then his replacement ends up taking us down, will he be free from criticism because it'll still be Jones' fault?

Guest Sheff Owl

Any new manager will still have the same issues/problems that Dave Jones is finding.

Is it really worth sacking him?

Dave Jones is probably just happy to get on with it, where as a certain previous manager wasn't.

It's bigger than Dave Jones.

Can you really see us gaining at least 42 more points this season?

Arguably we've in our easiest run of 9 games this season Millwall - Barnsley and we've got 6 points so far. Even a win at the dingles is a poor return.

Admire your optimism, if its genuine and not dependant on a takeover.

We won't go down, we are a better team than some others in our division, points don't lie but they sometimes don't tell the whole story, we have been close a number of times and our luck has to change soon.

I think we will finish the season clear of relegation by quite a few places, that may not be where we want to be but it's not relegation either.

People that are still backing Jones will feel like idiots when we are in league one next season

Well I'm still backing Jones, I went to the game today and I thought we were outstanding. And that's the work of a manager with hardly any finances, I know we haven't won yet but I think the corner as been turned. The resent good performances will quickly turn in to wins.

We won't go down, we are a better team than some others in our division, points don't lie but they sometimes don't tell the whole story, we have been close a number of times and our luck has to change soon.

I think we will finish the season clear of relegation by quite a few places, that may not be where we want to be but it's not relegation either.

Its easy to just say we won't go down.

Its less easy to look at our remaining  35 games and pick 10 wins and 12 draws (or summat similar). Its certainly achievable, but some posts make it sound like a breeze.

We've practically got to win 1 game every 3.5. A big turn around from 0 in 11.