The mystery loan player

Guest owl from retford

Guest wilyfox

Jay Simpson turned down a few Championship clubs last week to go to Thailand.

ya just know that'll work out well for the boy... lol

Guest wilyfox

Why is it so difficult to believe?

Because I don't think for a moment that Reading would be willing to loan him out. He's in their team and is scoring goals. It is wishful thinking on the fans' part.

Because I don't think for a moment that Reading would be willing to loan him out. He's in their team and is scoring goals. It is wishful thinking on the fans' part.

Not quite consistently in the team though, only started last 2 because of injuries and Billy Sharp being unfit, and last time he scored was against Leeds when he came on as a sub when they hadn't signed Sharp

Guest wilyfox

Not quite consistently in the team though, only started last 2 because of injuries and Billy Sharp being unfit, and last time he scored was against Leeds when he came on as a sub when they hadn't signed Sharp

Still doesn't mean they're looking to loan him out. He's their top scorer, and Sharp hasn't played for five months. It would be a silly move for them to loan ALF, and I don't think Adkins is that silly.

Guest oz_owl

Still doesn't mean they're looking to loan him out. He's their top scorer, and Sharp hasn't played for five months. It would be a silly move for them to loan ALF, and I don't think Adkins is that silly.

Maybe they have to move one out before they get another in....   :biggrin: