The three amigos

I'm backing us for the play-offs.

Seriously. Think about it. Stabilised now, and when Tony P comes in, and the new owners start splashing the cash, we will be unstoppable.

150-1 at the minute is free money.

Mcphail aint much of a Tony P player.

Funnily enough, I agree. without any of these three and i'd be seriously worrying.

honestly believe jones will turn us round (go on neg me as per), and i feel all of these three will help us go someway to doing that. Fryatt and Mcphail seem close enoguh from what i saw at brighton (celebrated well together and at the full time whistle they were together)..  regardless of any takeover, we will not lose tomorrow and fully believe dj is the one...

Roger Johnson

Stephen McPhail

Matty Fryatt

Showing us the way to the promised land. All excellent acquisitions. The best signings since Gardner and Kirkland.

Agreed

I am sure these will steady the ship, shame we didn't have them at the beginning of the season though

Guest Owls1984

I am more worried that we only have Fryatt for a month and Johnson goes back before Xmas!! It's not certain they will be around any longer than this.!!

Guest Big Guns

on paper they do look good signings but it shud have been sorted weeks ago

im afraid our club is the worse run in the division by a mile

Theres no doubt that these 3 players do have a lot more class than what has already been brought into the club. A motto I have always thought as good is , you are only as good as your worst player and they inevitably are the ones that let you down. Hoping thats not going to happen fingers crossed for the weekend.

Let's not get carried away shall we. Not played a dozen games for us between the 3 of them. Get real.

You have to forgive Beholder he is Chairman if the Happy Clappers.