The three amigos

Let's not get carried away shall we. Not played a dozen games for us between the 3 of them. Get real.

By get real you mean repeat the soul draining cynical drivel that gets spouted on here over and over, every day from morning to night? Ok.

You have to forgive Beholder he is Chairman if the Happy Clappers.

There are no happy clappers on here. I may appear to be a happy clapper....but it's only relative and against a backdrop of probably the most morbid, cynical collective of posters on the internet, to appear so is not difficult.

Edited by Beholder

Theres no doubt that these 3 players do have a lot more class than what has already been brought into the club. A motto I have always thought as good is , you are only as good as your worst player and they inevitably are the ones that let you down. Hoping thats not going to happen fingers crossed for the weekend.

Fair assessment - A few weeks ago this would have been Prutton/Palmer (at right back)/Floro (not slating him, just dont think he's anywhere near ready) - Now we are seeing players come back from injury and you'd have to say that there's only Coke at the minute that i'd want to see replaced with better.... 

By get real you mean repeat the soul draining cynical drivel that gets spouted on here over and over, every day from morning to night? Ok.

There are no happy clappers on here. I may appear to be a happy clapper....but it's only relative and against a backdrop of probably the most morbid, cynical collective of posters on the internet, to appear so is not difficult.

By getting real he means face reality. Played 3 lost 2 drew 1.

Goals scored 2 , goals conceded 6, points 1. Against 2 of our relegation rivals and a midtable outfit with a few key players missing.

Don't get me wrong I really hope these 3 improve us and lets face it we would struggle to get any worse. So just forgive us for not getting carried away just yet.

Roger Johnson

Stephen McPhail

Matty Fryatt

Showing us the way to the promised land. All excellent acquisitions. The best signings since Gardner and Kirkland.

I'm in agreement. I realise we still haven't won a game yet but there is every likelihood that Roger Johnson help to bring out the best in Zayatte/Llera, McPhail can do the same for Coke/McCabe and then hopefully having Fryatt will take some of the pressure off Nuhiu and in time they 'could' form a partnership if his loan is extended like we all hope it will be.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Signings like Kirkland, RJ and Gardner. Makes you see Jones is actually doing some things right as a few years ago I would not have expected these signings.

I want him to succeed.

I'm backing us for the play-offs.

Seriously. Think about it. Stabilised now, and when Tony P comes in, and the new owners start splashing the cash, we will be unstoppable.

150-1 at the minute is free money.

Now theres an idea - and with Utd players still tipping themselves to win the league  :tango:  you never know!

But in all likelihood if he's doing well for us then we'll steadily be climbing the league and I know which I'd take right now.

No argument from me. I do hope that we utilise the next couple of weeks to set up a replacement if an extension cannot be agreed however. In the meantime if he helps us get a couple of wins then even the one month loan will have been worthwhile.

No argument from me. I do hope that we utilise the next couple of weeks to set up a replacement if an extension cannot be agreed however. In the meantime if he helps us get a couple of wins then even the one month loan will have been worthwhile.

I'm with you there. If he does go after a month we definitely need another player of his calibre at the club on a long term loan, especially now Madine will not be joining the squad again for some time - if at all.