Application, effort, bravery and 100% commitment

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

A bit of football wouldn't go miss. Remember cog getting a standing ovation for running around a lot? Effort should be a given.

Looking forward to it actually. The huge over reaction after last night is embarrassing.

Guest _Ibbo_

The players got praised against QPR even though we lost. 

They got slated last night as they were clearly not that arsed and the performance was miles away from the QPR one. 

So. Most fans can tell a good performance, despite loosing, as against a shambles of a performance and loosing. 

I can take losing if we have played well and just come up against a better team.  I will always get behind our team win lose or draw if they have done everything they can.  We aren't graced with great players like Messi or Ronaldo, but the players we have should be proud to pull on the blue and white stripes and play their socks off.  Sounds like last night Rotherham wanted it more.  Get behind the boys and lets see what they can do on Saturday.

if we lose fighting at least we had a go ,which is more acceptable the doing knowt

I have no trouble dealing with a defeat if we match teams for application, effort, bravery and commitment - but being a championship team, being able to kick a ball to a teammate without gifting possession is also expected.