Application, effort, bravery and 100% commitment

A bit of football wouldn't go miss. Remember cog getting a standing ovation for running around a lot? Effort should be a given.

Looking forward to it actually. The huge over reaction after last night is embarrassing.

It wasnt though was it, Last night was a disgrace and the players and staff need to have a good long look in the mirror as without commitment and workrate we will get relegated and playing the billy big rounduns just turn up and we will winn attitude wont get us anywere.

I pay an awful lot for my season ticket, in all honesty I can't really afford it but I go without other things in order for me to buy it season after season.

To me it's not a question of IF the players give 100% commitment... 100% commitment is the very least I expect from ANY player representing my club.

Guest Big Guns

I think the big issue there is that 80% of people dont' realise that Owlstalk is a comedy site

They misread the sarcasm or don't have the intelligence to suss out the humour - which leads to much confusion and anger

lol

This it's the ones who try and be over intelligent who don't get it at all