Rhys McCabe coming off twitter...

It's sad that our players get abused on twitter. They should be able to use it if they want without fearing abuse

For that reason I don't think any of our players should use it, or they should at least keep it private restricting who tweets them (not sure if you can do that)

Simple really

If you don't want abuse from brainless idiots, dont sign up and use a forum that breeds them

That is the reason footballers/people in the public eye with even a quarter of a brain just don't sign up to the utter poo these sites churn 

They love the attention so they need to handle the abuse. If not just don't sign up, its so easy !

Guest TonyOwl88

He will benefit massively from ignoring twitter. I just hope it doesn't colour his oppinion of the fans as a whole. 

No players should have twitter. Its a distraction, and the only people they should be listening to are the coaches. 

That said, shame on everyone abusing a teenager from our development squad. Its pethetic how our fans disaprove of signing anybody over the age of 25, but slate players under the age of 25 when they have a tough time. We should be making an effort to develop our young players, and give them the support and encouragement they need. 

That goes for Madine as well. He's still only a young lad, and yet people are desperate to push him out the door despite the fact he's capable of scoring 18 goals a season in the league where we were last competitive. 

And Madine now too.

Probably for the best but it's a shame that it has taken our idiot fans abusing them to achieve it.

They'll (idiot fans) will try to find another way of abusing them......however, I'm certain it won't be face-to-face