Spectacular Goals, Spectacular misses, Hamstring pulls and the odd red card here and there, that's what you get with JJ. Would I want to see him plying his trade elsewhere? Not on your nelly :-)

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Guest markowl123

Know it's not acceptable, but I really wanna say I'm sorry for the bottom of my heart for what happen tonight.

Hope i can make it up to you guys.

Not looking for no one to be sorry for me.. I just want to apologise to all the fans that came to the game tonight.

Rob Staton ‏@robstaton1m

"He should be punished by the FA and he should be punished by the football club" -- Dave Jones on the Jermaine Johnson red card #SWFC

Surprised at Jones' comments here...don't want to alienate JJ who, although very very stupid tonight and definately a red, is our best player when he is on it and recently has been on it a fair bit! Today when he came on he was far better than anyone else....but was stupid and he'll know that!

We were losing before JJ came on, JJ stupidly getting sent off ensured a potential comeback was over.  The sending off altered the tactics at the end consequently nullifying the impact made by our remaining subs in Maguire and Madine

Jermaine Johnson ‏@DaRealJJ113m

Know it's not acceptable, but I really wanna say I'm sorry for the bottom of my heart for what happen tonight.

Jermaine Johnson ‏@DaRealJJ113m

Hope i can make it up to you guys.

Jermaine Johnson ‏@DaRealJJ111m

Not looking for no one to be sorry for me.. I just want to apologise to all the fans that came to the game tonight.

Talk is cheap.

He a rumbleing 33 year old man. Time he grew up and started acting like a professional.