Its odd for the fourth official to pipe up though too isn't it? Everyone misses it bar him. Shame that doesn't happen for penalties.

Because everyone else missed it, he deserved to go, best thing about it was that he had a chance to walk away from it and went back and reacted like he did, it's a bad bad streak he has got and it's a liability for the team, Stupid, and yeah bad performance for the side tonight but JJ's really pissed me off with that more than anything!

JJ will always have a short fuse just like plenty of others. Accept that's part and parcel of JJ

What a load of ballacks.

We should just "accept" that a player on good money might get sent off and banned for 3 games and end any chance of 3,000 fans seeing a victory for their hard earned £20?

Get fooked pal.

Guest dunellaowl

He needs to stick to playing gangsta off the pitch not on it!

I like jj but he can be a bellwhiff sometimes!

Guest Big Guns

Before anyone says it was harsh - it was a straight red. Clear head butt. Stupid boy

Yep now lets move on

All will be forgiven when he saves us from relegation again

Guest wilyfox

Sad to see a senior player lose it in that way. I could understand one of the younger ones losing their cool, but JJ is 33yrs of age. His behaviour was unbecoming.

Sad to see a senior player lose it in that way. I could understand one of the younger ones losing their cool, but JJ is 33yrs of age. His behaviour was unbecoming.

It was. Let's hope that he serves his ban, deals with any internal sanction and is then brought back into the fold and not ostracised indefinitely. His days might not be as often as we'd like but on his day he is our best player bar none.