I love JJ, as Ive said before, hes either totally brilliant, totally rubbish or totally stupid and tonight he was the third one.

Last season I sensed he had matured as he had calmed himself down, bad relapse tonight and he let everyone down. He lets the frustration get to him too much, like he did at Stevenage.

Its odd for the fourth official to pipe up though too isn't it? Everyone misses it bar him. Shame that doesn't happen for penalties.

said in chat I though the 4th official couldn't get involved

Guest grez_owls4ever

So you wanted him gone after his performances in the secon half of last season?

We all know its what he is like so yes it happened...... But him getting sent off didnt lose us the game

Accept him for what he is and move on to Saturday

Can I ask why the fourth official stepped in here but never jumped on on Saturday nor any other flipping occasion.

Not saying it shouldn't be a red but where is the consistency? I hear people asking for action from the fourth official and be told no till next week when he joins in unexpectedly.

Guest Stereophonics

He's great once every 15 games though, thats all that matters. 

Clueless.

JJ must have done well to get all them goals in 2 and a bit games then last season

Guest TonyOwl88

Really unhelpful, but we offered very little before hand. 

Before people get carried away too, remember who's goals and electric performances kept us up at the back end of last season.