Well Done Rotherham

Sorry, but I'm in a foul mood now.

Anyone else so mad they could punch a door of it's hinges?

I'm absolutely fuming.

Not because of tonight, or for a poo performance, but because we've done next to flip all during pre-season to put ourselves in with a chance of vying for promotion.

Zero flipping ambition shown by everybody apart from the fans.

As always, the fans of this club continue to support the club like no other fans can, and get flip all in return.

Fair play to them. They wanted it more, and with the sound of it on the night, had more in terms of quality.

We are in desperate need of a midfield beast. Someone who can actually read the game aswell as put himself about. Prutton is not good enough.

From what i heard Prutton was supposedly our best player 

Rhys McCabe who i am a fan of sounded like he was shockingly bad

Is it really a surprise that the bigger club did not apply themselves in an early round cup game against a motivated opponent? I wouldn't mind betting that there is a much higher likelihood of this kind of thing at this stage of the tournament, rather than when things get more serious later on.

That's not to excuse an embarrassing defeat or poor performance, but let's not pretend it's some unprecedented revolution.

Sorry, but I'm in a foul mood now.

Anyone else so mad they could punch a door of it's hinges?

I'm absolutely fuming.

Not because of tonight, or for a poo performance, but because we've done next to flip all during pre-season to put ourselves in with a chance of vying for promotion.

Zero flipping ambition shown by everybody apart from the fans.

As always, the fans of this club continue to support the club like no other fans can, and get flip all in return.

Jeeeesus steady on fella where did that little outburst come from?

Guest TonyOwl88

The best team won for sure. In that respect, we can't complain. 

I think Evans is a great manager. 

How fired up was his team? They made us look bad, even if we did that ourselves too. 

Guest aj_owl

Showed some serious gaps in our team by the sound of it if anything it should bring a few delusionals back to a bit of reality.....

Fair play to them

well its only happened to two others so stop talkin b0llox.............again

Sheffield United, Wolves, Middlesbrough, Brighton, Ipswich...?

On the money again genius.

Obviously you have done the study I suggested analysing the probability of such shocks in the early rounds of cup competitions as opposed to later on, and not just this season? We certainly have an extensive record of it recently all by ourselves.

Were much more up for it tonight than us. We were bullied all over the pitch, most of all all in defence.

Their strikers won everything in the air.

Well done The Millers.

Apart from the knobs in town who were kicking off. It was like a war zone by the station.

Edited by Shifty Powers