Well Done Rotherham

blunts and wolves arnt in championship do do one boretimer my glass eye is snoozin

Where did I say 'Championship' as if the indifference at this stage might only apply to teams at that level? I mentioned 'bigger clubs'.

You were so desperate to get one over on me (inferiority complex?) that a simple expedient such as reading was beyond you.

On this occasion, the bigger 'club' wins easily.

Sorry, but I'm in a foul mood now.

Anyone else so mad they could punch a door of it's hinges?

I'm absolutely fuming.

Not because of tonight, or for a poo performance, but because we've done next to flip all during pre-season to put ourselves in with a chance of vying for promotion.

Zero flipping ambition shown by everybody apart from the fans.

As always, the fans of this club continue to support the club like no other fans can, and get flip all in return.

We have absolutely no right to even be considering promotion. How can you show ambition without the resources being there? Few owners will invest when they are looking for the exit (though someone will come out with the glib, got to speculate to accumulate). 

This is such a tough division. Taking Middlesborough, for example, who are hardly seen as one of the main contenders. They started with a stronger squad than us, and are now able to bid £1m for Adomah and supposedly a similar amount for McCormack.

There's a time for ambition, and then there's a time to sit tight as a fanbase, and accept that ambition doesn't necessarily mean promotion in the current context, and that consolidation is a process rather than a one year achievement. 

Well played Rotherham they completely played us off the park. We slipped back into old ways which is very worrying, again we need to stop the rot. The whole team were a disgrace but its not the first time.

Edited by Sheza91

Sorry, but I'm in a foul mood now.

Anyone else so mad they could punch a door of it's hinges?

I'm absolutely fuming.

Not because of tonight, or for a poo performance, but because we've done next to flip all during pre-season to put ourselves in with a chance of vying for promotion.

Zero flipping ambition shown by everybody apart from the fans.

As always, the fans of this club continue to support the club like no other fans can, and get flip all in return.

Mate, I could punch the hinges off a door at the moment.

We have absolutely no right to even be considering promotion. How can you show ambition without the resources being there? Few owners will invest when they are looking for the exit (though someone will come out with the glib, got to speculate to accumulate).

This is such a tough division. Taking Middlesborough, for example, who are hardly seen as one of the main contenders. They started with a stronger squad than us, and are now able to bid £1m for Adomah and supposedly a similar amount for McCormack.

There's a time for ambition, and then there's a time to sit tight as a fanbase, and accept that ambition doesn't necessarily mean promotion in the current context, and that consolidation is a process rather than a one year achievement.

I'm not in the mood to reply to this, suffice to say I am not buying it Edited by theowlsman

Nice post. Shame that logic and sense are no match for rampant indignation and platitudes. Be reyt though.