The reason some Millers call us pigs?

I knew nothing about Rotherham United until we were relegated from the Premier and all of a sudden I kept getting grief from my mate and his dad (Rotherham fans) about us being arrogant. I thought it was pretty harsh as I had nothing against them but they hated the idea that I didnt compare Wednesday to Rotherham.

They were on the up at the time and they beat us a couple of times in the league too. Hopefully we can win the cup tie and keep them in their box. It will be tough though, they are newly promoted and they are always up for this game. Whether we will be up for it or be lethargic like at Oldham is another question.

Steve Evans has already said "is it a big draw for us or is it a big draw for Wednesday?"

I'd say its a big draw for Rotherham Steve...

well we come across as disrespectful arrogant twats when we are calling them tin pot etc.

so if we lose we will not only be disrespectful arrogant twats but incompetent twats at that.

you may be super thick skinned though.

I don't see why the comments made here have any significance to any feeling after the match is done?

They ARE a tinpot club. They ARE ungrateful for the money our fans put into their tinpot club in their hour of need. They ARE trying to forge a fake rivalry with us that will never take off by brown nosing the grunters.

Win/Lose/Draw, comments made on here will have NO significance what so ever to blushes spared etc after the match 

Guest TonyOwl88

Do we care? 

Sometimes its better to be the bad guys anyway. That was the beauty of the "MASSIVE" craze that frustrated and bewildered our local rivals with their own nonsense. 

im hiring a plane to travel to this game itl be takin off from ecco park,just wire me 500 quid and your on it ;-)

lol that's good, you should put that on Rotherhammad.

I'm one of the Rotherham Owls, we do seem to upset them for some reason.

Landlord Lee Mills from Hare and Hounds was in court yesterday.

Pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in September.

There is a chance he will receive just a suspended sentence which will upset the toy towners big time.

He still posts on millers mad forum which is already upsetting most of them. :tango:

Guest jeffrey

My dad was from Barnsley and was a Wednesday fan.

Me and my brother are also Wednesday fans born in Rotherham.

My grandad and uncle  are Rotherham fans born in Rotherham ,my uncle was on the Rotherham board club president or something back in the ken booth days.He bought me and my brother a Rotherham kit each for Christmas when we were younger  lol what did we do took it him back and made him get us the Wednesdays kit.

I have got people from school on my facebook who are millers ranting about Wednesday being pigs  lol they are the so called Rotherham hooligans   useless flaps

My dad was from Barnsley and was a Wednesday fan.

Me and my brother are also Wednesday fans born in Rotherham.

My grandad and uncle  are Rotherham fans born in Rotherham ,my uncle was on the Rotherham board club president or something back in the ken booth days.He bought me and my brother a Rotherham kit each for Christmas when we were younger  lol what did we do took it him back and made him get us the Wednesdays kit.

I have got people from school on my facebook who are millers ranting about Wednesday being pigs  lol they are the so called Rotherham hooligans   useless flaps

Selection box 5 :tango:

They were in County Borough a couple of weeks back on a Saturday night.

Thick looking bunch.