The reason some Millers call us pigs?

What I'm saying is when you give a tramp a pound expect them to stab you in the back and call you a barsteward

That doesn't make any sense, is that a well known proverb?

If you didn't put any money in their begging buckets then you'll not feel the sense of ingratitude as those of us who did.

Anyway, they've been in administration twice in recent years so they're due another one, next time though rather than throw money into their begging buckets, I'll have a poo in it instead.

Guest zico sterland

Toy town,scruffy hole of a town,scruffy adidaz two stripe trackies from Rovrum market fans,who no one gives a flip about.

What I'm saying is when you give a tramp a pound expect them to stab you in the back and call you a barsteward

And, by way of your analogy, if a tramp did that to you - you'd just shrug your shoulders and feel no indignancy that your kindness had been thrown back in your face?

We may be dancing on the head of a pin - but, sorry I can't agree.

As I say, the majority might be decent - but the minority that, post, phone, aren't.

i hope we don't lose this game after some of the comments.

will be just like us to field a weakened side for such a game.

What difference do the comments make?

If we lose I'll feel exactly the same as I did when we were knocked out of the same competition away at Port Vale.

I hate them more than the blunts, I have respect for the blunts and in my opinion they deserve the rivalry. The toytown tramps are just a sh!tstain on the edge of our great county lol

'they're just a small local club that will never Reach the top flight. I look out for their results, and don't mind them winning. Don't make them think they're bigger than they are by claiming to hate them. The pigs, however. They are a stain on the map of Sheffield.

'they're just a small local club that will never Reach the top flight. I look out for their results, and don't mind them winning. Don't make them think they're bigger than they are by claiming to hate them. The pigs, however. They are a stain on the map of Sheffield.

I don't hate them. Why would I see Rotherham as any rival. Bloody hell, talk about delusions of grandeur.

I'm just pointing out the fvckwittery of their supposed hatred (some) for us. It just doesn't have any basis or even make sense.

It's purely manufactured - goodness knows why.

Possibly to make them feel relevant? I don't know.

I'm a Rotherham Owl, born and bred in Sheffield.

I remember putting some money in the buckets, as for throwing it back in their faces, shut up you flipping idiot you didn't even put anything in the bucket.

As for your tramp analogy that just shows you up for the idiot you are.

well we come across as disrespectful arrogant twats when we are calling them tin pot etc.

so if we lose we will not only be disrespectful arrogant twats but incompetent twats at that.

you may be super thick skinned though.

I wasn't disrepectful when they rattled their buckets.

If we lose to them, then we get everything we deserve.

I don't understand why we can't have an honest opinion/post just because we might lose.

Edited by ReadingOwl

I really don't have a problem with Rotherham, if we lose to a better team on the day that's fine.

I would imagine they will sell out their allocation and it goes without saying we will sell out ours.

I just can't understand how people who put money in their buckets seem to expect eternal thanks, by the way if I did put any money in a tramps cap I wouldn't walk past him everyday and expect him to give me the Big thumbs up and say thanks every time he saw me, IF YOU PUT MONEY IN THEIR BUCKETS GET OVER IT

I just can't understand how people who put money in their buckets seem to expect eternal thanks, by the way if I did put any money in a tramps cap I wouldn't walk past him everyday and expect him to give me the Big thumbs up and say thanks every time he saw me, IF YOU PUT MONEY IN THEIR BUCKETS GET OVER IT

I don't expect eternal thanks. I never expected it to be brought up ever again. There was certainly no need for it on my part.

But I'll tell you what grinds my gears? - when an act of friendship and kindnes is publicly thrown back in your face.

They may have short memories but, I haven't. Never again.

**** Rotherham.

Again I say you're an idiot, you do not seem to get how we humans work on a basic level.

Are you from Mars? 

I think the point is, we helped save their club and they wished us to go bust.

If you can shrug that kind of gratitude off then good on ya. Personally I'm not that forgiving