The reason some Millers call us pigs?

"re: Capital One Cup First Round - Millers draw Owls at home!

A bit torn on this one, upside we take their dosh and it might sell a few more S/Ts so our lot can get priority for such games.
Down side we have to put up Rotherhams plastic piggies infesting our wonderful stadium.
And I extend a warm welcome to proper Sheffield Wed fans (people who support their own team) hope you have a nice day bigwink.gif
"

Found this on Millers-board. Is it mainly the Rotherham-based owls that they call pigs, or is this guy a one off?

"re: Capital One Cup First Round - Millers draw Owls at home!

A bit torn on this one, upside we take their dosh and it might sell a few more S/Ts so our lot can get priority for such games.

Down side we have to put up Rotherhams plastic piggies infesting our wonderful stadium.

And I extend a warm welcome to proper Sheffield Wed fans (people who support their own team) hope you have a nice day bigwink.gif"

Found this on Millers-board. Is it mainly the Rotherham-based owls that they call pigs, or is this guy a one off?

non runners in the rivals stakes mate .....

Just another local comedy club trying to drum up a rivalry.

Bit harsh. They've got to enjoy their cup final somehow.

The size and scale of SWFC is unbelievable. Every small timer in Yorkshire thinks they have some great flippinglong standing rivalry with us. It's tedious to say the least.

they want us to hate them

we only hate sheff united

I hate them more than the blunts, I have respect for the blunts and in my opinion they deserve the rivalry. The toytown tramps are just a sh!tstain on the edge of our great county lol

I only hate L**ds United, never heard of that other one, was it Sheffield FC?

How could anybody hate them, poor luvs!

They started all this football stuff with their jerseys piled up for goal posts and goalie wag and all that, until referees were invented and came a spoiled it all.

Guest christheowl

How can we have a rivalry with a team who's fans support 2 teams? Rotherham+'insert Man U/City/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool' here'

I have no idea why Rotherham call us names. They have short memories after they brought their buckets to Hillsborough to be filled.

We acted generously - and, they've thrown it back in our faces. We won't forget next time.

I'm sure some Rotherhan fans are decent. You can't tar them all with the same brush?

Apart from them boring fvckers that ring Football Heaven. They show themselves up.

Watchamacallit does my flipping head in.

Seriously.

Not being funny but when them buckets came round we were riddled with debts in excess of 20M, so I give them nowt, and if u did give them some cash don't keep bringing it up and throwing it their faces everytime they call us names

Why not? It's a perfect example of their lack of gratitude and their stupidity for nattering nonesense about a fanbase who helped them in their dying hours.

Not being funny but when them buckets came round we were riddled with debts in excess of 20M, so I give them nowt, and if u did give them some cash don't keep bringing it up and throwing it their faces everytime they call us names

Why not?

So they ring Football Heaven and call us names and bad mouth us, for absolutely no reason (in fact he converse is true) and you;

1) Shrug your shoulders?

2) Roll over and let them tickle your tummy?

**** Rovrum.

Why not?

So they ring Football Heaven and call us names and bad mouth us, for absolutely no reason (in fact he converse is true) and you;

1) Shrug your shoulders?

2) Roll over and let them tickle your tummy?

**** Rovrum.

What I'm saying is when you give a tramp a pound expect them to stab you in the back and call you a barsteward