Peterborough down pmsl

Guest waggylad

Guest waggylad

after the embarrassing display from Peterborough fan last week invading the pitch  which i thought was very amusing singing "we are staying up"

i would just like  to point out no your not staying up you bellends he is   a little video of the sad fans.

Guest wilyfox

they're a yoyo team, no more no less. they'll push to come up again next year; and had they survived this season, it would have been another relegation scrap all over again next year.

Couldn't happen to a nicer c u nt TBH. I know for a fact that his Daddy sabotaged loans to other clubs that were around the bottom (Barnsley being one). Lets face it, he wouldn't get a job in football if it wasn't for his Dad. Time for him to flip off. 

I seem to remember ferguson jnr saying "we should be beating teams like sheffield wednesday" after a 1-1 draw at London road a few year ago, that always stuck in my mind and I've hated him, and Peterborough ever since, I am delighted to see that smug poo get relegated. And Barry fry can have a effin heart attack and die cos he is just as bad, horrible little club they are. Rant over