Jordan Rhodes

Guest Sheff Owl

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ Talk, if they paid 8 million for a league one striker how much are they paying him

I'm told by a Rovers supporting friend that it's in the region of £35k a week. Plus extras.

Could be fan talk, but that's what I'm told.

Also that Hanley at the back is on £25k

Christ knows what Dunn is on

Edited by dave

Really good player. Surprisingly good in the air, and putting aside their current position, he was badly advised by moving to Blackburn. Should have waited for a Norwich/West Brom etc and gone to the Premier League.

Guest Retfordowl74

I think he's a great player. Always looks threatening. I'm sure he'll end up at a mid table premier league club like Fulham or somewhere. Not quite upto top 6/8

Rhodes will be off in the summer if Blackburn go down - too good for a team struggling at the wrong end of the championship

i wonder if Kirkland was having a quick word in his ear at the end of the game "mate, get a transfer request in and get on the horn to DJ - you'd be amazing at S6 - the fans will love you and with Antonio and Marshall supplying you - GOAL FEST!"

Guest james.taylor1982

What a player. One chance at goal and he's scored.

Scares the living daylight out of me.

Doesn't take much to scare you then, seen as though it was a penalty he scored. Not so prolific now is he ??

lol I thought some of their players were meant to be far too good for this league. As for Jordan. It'll be hard for him to leave. He's on a long contract and Blackburn won't be willing to sell him unless somebody stumps up what they paid for him. Can't see anyone paying 8Mill for him especially with financial fair play rules being enforced next year,

Dont forget that next season is the first of the new riduculously large tv deal.

Could he have picked a worse club to sign for?

They're seriously up the proverbial creek without a paddle, different manager every other week, owners who haven't got a clue, and high earning big name players who today looked disinterested and happy to pick up a pay cheque.

Reminds me of a certain club not too long back...

Guest GreenGoose

He's class.

He had me terrified when he had Llera on the half turn.

It's a good job Buxton put a class challenge in the box in the second half or he would have had a brace today.

Guest We Shall Overcome

that one post should be enough for no for everyone to ignore you forever

reyt player

David Hirst was a reyt player Doris!!, get a Facking grip.