Burnley

They played simple football today, that was the big difference. Clean properly weighted passes most of the time to a player who had moved into some space. When they didn't have the ball they closed our players down well enough. We should take a lesson  from them today.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="richowl" data-cid="4227969" data-time="1357061736"><p>

They could've had 5 on another day.<br />

<br />

Bossed it really.</p></blockquote>

Yup, thank foook Austin was out injured.

He would have thought it was Xmas day all over again.

They played simple football today, that was the big difference. Clean properly weighted passes most of the time to a player who had moved into some space. When they didn't have the ball they closed our players down well enough. We should take a lesson  from them today.

Their passes were very well executed

I remember watching them pass the ball about and every one of them had the right weight on it - good solid passing straight to feet

Lafferty had a right game too - although he had as much time and space as he wanted down the left hand side 

Owlstalk Shop

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="yunga_swfc" data-cid="4228048" data-time="1357062847"><p>

I liked how they played, Sean Dyche a good appointment for them, why on earth didn't we sign treacy? The guy looked class.</p></blockquote>

Dont forget he's fat & has a attitude problem!!!

He can't get in burnleys side Blah blah blah

/Sarcasm

Me grandad could pass the ball to and fro to me fookin' Grandma against sodding anybody...if no-one was interested in tackling either of the fookers..

Oh I dunno.

I tackled your Grandma and not only was she grateful, your Grandad was as well............... :picnic:

We may be relatives. :tango:

Guest JonTheOwl66
I liked how they played, Sean Dyche a good appointment for them, why on earth didn't we sign treacy? The guy looked class.

Treacy did absolutely nothing except score and hit the post. lol