How many...

Guest Big Guns

I didn't have a season ticket last season yet I only missed 4 home games

But if I don't renew next season I should stay away or support arsenal flippingcrackers on here

I didn't have a season ticket last season yet I only missed 4 home games

But if I don't renew next season I should stay away or support arsenal flippingcrackers on here

i didn't mean it like that bg. i meant if the only reason you buy one is to watch championship or above football then your unlikely to get your moneys worth watching us :-)

Guest zico sterland

No season ticket but I wouldnt stop going if we went down.Its in the blood,nothing replaces the walk down to the ground,a pint,the banter,the lump in my throat when the lads run out of the tunnel.Doesnt matter what league,what division ,these things are priceless, like looking at your young uns face when we score and knowing youve passed the love on.Win lose or draw the majority will still be there because wawaw .

I don't really think anyone would stop going even if we did go down, but I do feel they would be a lot of pissed off people with the hierarchy after all the false promises and on that basis it could put people off buying a st and force them to just pick and choose games.

You should have a look at the state of those clubs when he left, compared with when he joined. You should have a look at the problems he caused in the boardroom and the reasons he left. Perhaps you should ask their chairmen what they think of Billy Davies.

You'd soon realise that the glint of those manager of the month awards is an illusion and that he's more a destroyer than a builder.

Manager in wanting more money to spend shocker...

I'm confused as to that bold bit?

Davies joined PNE in 2004 when Preston finished 15th in the Championship the season before he joined. He then led them to two playoff finishes in two seasons before he left. Improvement.

He then joined Derby who finished 20th in the Championship the season before he joined. They finished 3rd in his first season and were promoted to the Premier League winning the playoffs. He then left after 14 games in the Premier League after they struggled with a mediocre squad and budget. Struggling but still a league above and an improvement.

He then joined Nottingham Forest who were only outside of the relegation zone on goal difference when he joined. They finished 7 points clear of the 3rd bottom team by the end of the season. In his second season they finished 3rd. The following season they made the playoffs again finishing 6th. Again improvements.

I'm not a big fan of his, he comes across as a bit of a twerp, but Davies gets results and improves clubs positions. It is undeniable. We could do a lot worse if Jones is removed but I still hope Jones can and will turn it round.

I would still renew the season ticket for home matches but Forest on Saturday was my last away game for a while.

only missed a handful of away games in the last 3 seasons and had some great days out but its becoming far too expensive for something that just isn't enjoyable at the moment.

Weird question but how much are your season tickets? Mine was £349 with the earlybird discount for renewal

I got the first early bird rate for the North Stand (the stand opposite the players entrance) Pretty sure I paid £130 for my 16 year old son, and I think mine was £375, but my memory is awful, I can't remember what I had for tea yesterday. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.