How many...

So Milan said we were going to get promoted at the start of the season?

* you've

Milan said we wasn't going to be here to make the numbers up and that we'll be making a strong push,or something along those lines,it might not be the exact wording Council quoted but reading between the lines I got the gist, You just seem to make odd comments about stuff people post that is more or less the truth, I find it odd.

Milan said we wasn't going to be here to make the numbers up and that we'll be making a strong push,or something along those lines,it might not be the exact wording Council quoted but reading between the lines I got the gist, You just seem to make odd comments about stuff people post that is more or less the truth, I find it odd.

Fair enough.

I don't like how our supporters have very short memories.

People seemed to swallow the shît our pigeon fancying former Chairman used to feed them, but the guy who saved us from extinction is held to account.

I'm sorry if that doesn't suit you and it doesn't conform with the rest of the site but I'm entitled to my point whether you agree with it or not.

Fair enough.

I don't like how our supporters have very short memories.

People seemed to swallow the shît our pigeon fancying former Chairman used to feed them, but the guy who saved us from extinction is held to account.

I'm sorry if that doesn't suit you and it doesn't conform with the rest of the site but I'm entitled to my point whether you agree with it or not.

Look, I did not like DA one bit,the stuff he did/said was sometimes beyond belief but how long are we going to live in Milans honeymoon just because he came in at the last minute? he got a good deal out of it mark my words but hey we have thanked him over and over and now we get down to 'moving on' in Milans own words.

Why would Davies set the club back 10 years? His record in this league is good.

Soon after he left Preston, they were relegated, soon after he left Forest, they were relegated. It seems to me that he leaves clubs in disarray, compare this with the clubs Dave Jones has left, Wolves are a solid championship club and even made it to the premier with Jones. Cardiff are a solid championship club, and they still have players Dave Jones brought to the club.

Dave Jones style of football is much better than that of Billy Davies, oh and thanks for the neg.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Soon after he left Preston, they were relegated, soon after he left Forest, they were relegated. It seems to me that he leaves clubs in disarray, compare this with the clubs Dave Jones has left, Wolves are a solid championship club and even made it to the premier with Jones. Cardiff are a solid championship club, and they still have players Dave Jones brought to the club.

Dave Jones style of football is much better than that of Billy Davies, oh and thanks for the neg.

I negged your post because it is nonsense. Two playoff campaigns is what he achieved in two years at Preston. And are you seriously blaming Davies and the two successful years he had at Preston for their subsequent relegation FIVE years after he left?

Forest have been in the Championship ever since Davies was boss. It was Megson that relegated Forest prior to his arrival. Davies got them into the playoffs twice too and they haven't been back in them since.

He promoted Derby via the playoffs too and has won more awards in this league than any other manager. I understand you have a personal dislike of the man (that is your perogative) but he is a good manager at this level, he gets results, and he is no way to blame for the things you suggested.

Guest Big Guns

I've never said I'm a season ticket holder

No your one of them true fans who's telling people who won't renew if we go down to stay away then

Guest totemowl

I negged your post because it is nonsense. Two playoff campaigns is what he achieved in two years at Preston. And are you seriously blaming Davies and the two successful years he had at Preston for their subsequent relegation FIVE years after he left?

Forest have been in the Championship ever since Davies was boss. It was Megson that relegated Forest prior to his arrival. Davies got them into the playoffs twice too and they haven't been back in them since.

He promoted Derby via the playoffs too and has won more awards in this league than any other manager. I understand you have a personal dislike of the man (that is your perogative) but he is a good manager at this level, he gets results, and he is no way to blame for the things you suggested.

You should have a look at the state of those clubs when he left, compared with when he joined. You should have a look at the problems he caused in the boardroom and the reasons he left. Perhaps you should ask their chairmen what they think of Billy Davies.

You'd soon realise that the glint of those manager of the month awards is an illusion and that he's more a destroyer than a builder.

Edited by totemowl

So markowl ain't renewing because he hasn't got one, but he expects everybody else to even though we're not very good value for money.

I work 6 days a week.

I was a ST holder until I became unemployed.

I will get a ST should my circumstances change whatever division we are in.

Why are you a Wednesday fan if you just want a successful team?

ill renew whatever . if renewing hinges on what division were in why not get one for arsenal then you get prem football year in year out . i go because im a Wednesday and if its kettering or man u when that ball hits the back of the net its the same feeling . saying that id still be f*****g gutted having yet another stint in the third division , especially if the somme gets promoted .