How many...

Guest wilyfox

League 1 is a terrible division, getting beat in this league isn't fun either, I was optimistic before we started recruiting but another pre season of not spending and promising loads is now starting to show.

Finishing 4th bottom isn't going to be a great sales pitch for selling next years season tickets is it.

I'd have thought that most season ticket holders buy them because they enjoy football and love the club; not sure they need the 'great sales pitch' you refer to.

I'd have thought that most season ticket holders buy them because they enjoy football and love the club; not sure they need the 'great sales pitch' you refer to.

Everybody were creaming their pants when mandaric came out with the we'll be going for the premiere league line

Guest wilyfox

Everybody were creaming their pants when mandaric came out with the we'll be going for the premiere league line

Did you miss the "within three years" bit?

I always renew, I moan a bit from time to time, and I sometimes threaten I'm not going to renew, but I always renew, the one thing that scares me is Billy Davies, if we get him he will set this club back 10 years.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.