How many...

Guest Big Guns

The question was would you renew your season ticket not would you not go to games ever again

I suggest the non season ticket holders don't comment...

I always renew, I moan a bit from time to time, and I sometimes threaten I'm not going to renew, but I always renew, the one thing that scares me is Billy Davies, if we get him he will set this club back 10 years.

Why would Davies set the club back 10 years? His record in this league is good.

Fairweather fans. Shocking.

Throw your toys out of the pram if you don't want to go next season.

Fairweather

Better things to spend money on than watching us get beat every Saturday.

I'd go next time there's a promotion push.

Nice to see the TRUEFAN's out in force in this thread.

lol

I'm not sure if I'll renew regardless of what division we're in, the price we're expected to pay is far too high and the football has been utter poo in all bar a couple of games way back in August.

How many games at Hillsborough can people honestly say they've enjoyed?

I thought last season was a turning point but this last couple of months has been like groundhog day, I've had a bellyfull of watching us struggle to compete at Championship level, I just can't be arsed with yet another relegation battle.

I know that there have been far worse times in the last decade, but I really thought we'd left all this poo behind us, maybe it's because I'm getting older and have got other commitments and stuff now, but I actually want to get a bit of enjoyment out of going to Hillsborough.

There just seems to be a sense of inevitability about where the season's heading, really hope Jones can turn things around but I'm fed up of hearing about how unlucky we are every week.

Nice to see the TRUEFAN's out in force in this thread.

lol

I'm not sure if I'll renew regardless of what division we're in, the price we're expected to pay is far too high and the football has been utter poo in all bar a couple of games way back in August.

How many games at Hillsborough can people honestly say they've enjoyed?

I thought last season was a turning point but this last couple of months has been like groundhog day, I've had a bellyfull of watching us struggle to compete at Championship level, I just can't be arsed with yet another relegation battle.

I know that there have been far worse times in the last decade, but I really thought we'd left all this poo behind us, maybe it's because I'm getting older and have got other commitments and stuff now, but I actually want to get a bit of enjoyment out of going to Hillsborough.

There just seems to be a sense of inevitability about where the season's heading, really hope Jones can turn things around but I'm fed up of hearing about how unlucky we are every week.

Spot on pal, we all Wednesday after all but I'd hazard a guess some of the people pretending to be 'big true fans'in this thread probably hasn't even got a st lol