How many...

we know,some of us learned council

Only asked the question and you get spoke to like that.

Easy to say something like that when you're not face to face I suppose trev.

Guest wilyfox

How can you be optimistic the way we're going about things.

Because there's still a long way to go. We may limp our way to January, but then there will be activity and more of our players will have settled. We're hardly doomed - not even in the bottom 3. People are so impatient...

...together with your 'What's a true fan' comment in the thread about 'sons first away game', which ignores the sentiment and reasoning of the post...it's pretty obvious you're either fishing or just stirring things up for some mardy Sunday afternoon argument...

Of you will renew your season ticket if we go down?

Got to be honest I would have serious questions whether I would bother after all the false promises we seemed to have been given last season, if we went down and believe me there is now a strong possibility of that happening as we just look like a side the bares all the hallmarks if it, then I'd personally feel let down by Milan and Aldridge. Milan saved us granted but we must move on from this now and question whether he has got what it takes to move us forward, so far I've not seen anything that really convinces me, although I must admit Dave Jones has brought in some shocking players even if they were a 'budget buy'. We still don't know who is actually in charge of the signings, yes DJ is but how much influence has PA got into this? seems unclear. Nigel Pearson could not work under this situation at Leicester and so it would seem Megson too, Worrying times ahead for me. (sorry can't post paragraphs on this site for some reason too)

I support sheffield wednesday so I'd buy a season ticket and go to watch them if they were in League 3 or the prem without moaning like a biatch after every game.

Edited by mcduk

League 1 is a terrible division, getting beat in this league isn't fun either, I was optimistic before we started recruiting but another pre season of not spending and promising loads is now starting to show.

Finishing 4th bottom isn't going to be a great sales pitch for selling next years season tickets is it.