DJ Who still behind him?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

I am as ever behind the club, the team and the manager. We're all Wednesday no matter what, aren't we?

That said, I can't see us surviving if DJ is given the whole season.

And that's because of so many reasons, DJ himself, his team, tactics and his signings, etc

Has I posted on another thread.

Answer me these questions:

What seriously makes some of you think/or so sure that DJ will turn it around?

Take into consideration;

Has he a history of surviving relegation battles?

Can we stop conceding as many as we are and score enough to stay in the division, with DJ's negative tactics?

Can we really afford to just rely on three teams being worse than us in order to survive? (When our defence is the worst in the division and we score not enough/our only two wins in the last 13 have come against Ipswich and Peterborough, one of which has a new manager and is picking up points and the other on their day can pick up results against better sides/whilst we have yet to beat any top half side). All of which, if you think about it, point to us finishing in the bottom three and unable to even finish 4th bottom.

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

Guest totemowl

I am as ever behind the club, the team and the manager. We're all Wednesday no matter what, aren't we?

That said, I can't see us surviving if DJ is given the whole season.

And that's because of so many reasons, DJ himself, his team, tactics and his signings, etc

Has I posted on another thread.

Answer me these questions:

What seriously makes some of you think/or so sure that DJ will turn it around?

Take into consideration;

Has he a history of surviving relegation battles?

Can we stop conceding as many as we are and score enough to stay in the division, with DJ's negative tactics?

Can we really afford to just rely on three teams being worse than us in order to survive? (When our defence is the worst in the division and we score not enough/our only two wins in the last 13 have come against Ipswich and Peterborough, one of which has a new manager and is picking up points and the other on their day can pick up results against better sides/whilst we have yet to beat any top half side). All of which, if you think about it, point to us finishing in the bottom three and unable to even finish 4th bottom.

Alright, I'll bite. Seeing as you're being so persistent.

You're forever behind the manager, but your posts repeatedly point out his supposed failings, just like in the above. Makes me wonder how genuine you are.

You've got a supposedly serious question, but no answer yourself and no one has provided an answer to its opposite ' what makes you so sure DJ can't turn it round?'

Satisfied?

Edited by totemowl

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Alright, I'll bite. Seeing as you're being so persistent.

You're forever behind the manager, but your posts repeatedly point out his supposed failings, just like in the above. Makes me wonder how genuine you are.

You've got a supposedly serious question, but no answer yourself and no one has provided an answer to its opposite ' what makes you so sure DJ can't turn it round?'

Satisfied?

I believe he can't keep us up. Because he hasn't a history of surviving relegation battles. His tactics are far too negative. We haven't the players to play in his formation.

We've got the worst defence in the League. We don't score enough goals in the League to stay up, nor do we have any strikers capable of rescuing us. We go down repeatedly without a fight.

Yet DJ, persists with the same excuses, the same players more often than not, the same negative tactics, etc We've got the makings of a bottom three side, it won't be long till we're bottom three again.

Two wins in 13 is shocking form. Yet, one of those wins came against a managerless side and both sides were as bad as us at the time. Yet most of the teams around us have more about them and more experience in getting out of it. Plus they're capable of beating teams better than them or in the top half, whereas we have yet to beat a top half side. I want DJ to turn it around, I want the best for our club, but for the life of me I can't see DJ keeping us up.

Guest WestyorkshireOWL

Come out of the kop about 3/4 home games ago and two lads were arguing about DJ one said out and to be fair nobody took no notice, but one lad really took offence which to be fair was right, but in all honestly we do need a manager like DJ, who in all fairness is a manager that can get us were we want to be, but come on lads, get behind the lads stop this negativity and if you predicted a Southamptonesche style of premier league status is deluded. But come on give him time he's been at all his previous clubs over 2+ years and done well so come on lads. In DJ WE TRUST.

Guest Stereophonics

Never related jones at the majority of clubs he has been at but will support him and not boo the team. Don't think we should sack him yet, mostly because there isn't anyone out there to replace him

Come out of the kop about 3/4 home games ago and two lads were arguing about DJ one said out and to be fair nobody took no notice, but one lad really took offence which to be fair was right, but in all honestly we do need a manager like DJ, who in all fairness is a manager that can get us were we want to be, but come on lads, get behind the lads stop this negativity and if you predicted a Southamptonesche style of premier league status is deluded. But come on give him time he's been at all his previous clubs over 2+ years and done well so come on lads. In DJ WE TRUST.

But do you REALLY? You'd honestly say you'd be happy for Dj to be given more cash and trusted to spend it in the transfer window. I know I wouldn't.

And as for your league position point it was Milan himself who said our best chance of promotion was in the first two years of getting out of league one so a comfortable mid table to around the play off spots was what he was planning for. Is he deluded.

Guest Big Guns

Most intelligent and reasonable Wednesday fans want him in.

Those who are short sighted and ignorant want him out.

DJ will stay.

So people who wear glasses want him out ,wot about the long sighted ones how do you know who's who just by looking at there gigs...

Guest mpinkie182

I still believe in DJ, he has done wonders for us last season. On the othe hand, realistically, who else could we get in?! C'mon DJ! UTO

All this talk of sacking Dave Jones is pathetic. Chopping and changing the manager doesn't get you anywhere! Look at Mowbray at Boro, he's been there a few seasons and after being a mid-table side, they're finally challenging at the top.

Dave Jones is a good manager, and people on here need to get a grip and be patient, he's only been in the job for 8 months! If were bottom and adrift I could maybe understand, but we're a couple of wins away from mid table.

In case I haven't been clear enough ..... Dave Jones ......IN!!!!!!!