Blackpool fans

Quick mention for the Blackpool fans who I thought were excellent tonight

post-4683-0-44319500-1352241420_thumb.jp

They never stopped singing and enjoying their night out, and were sound fans having spoke to a few of them before the game

They must have enjoyed it tonight - great view, great stadium and unfortunately for us a great win

Fair play - well done Blackpool fans

Owlstalk Shop

Quick mention for the Blackpool fans who I thought were excellent tonight

post-4683-0-44319500-1352241420_thumb.jp

They never stopped singing and enjoying their night out, and were sound fans having spoke to a few of them before the game

They must have enjoyed it tonight - great view, great stadium and unfortunately for us a great win

Fair play - well done Blackpool fans

Agreed, was thinking the same myself. Not many of them but those that dd bother did their team credit and to be fair they were giving it a good go before they were winning.

Take my hat off to Blackpool! Never expected them to bring many but they sang most of the game and were pretty loud!

i don't think they were that loud a mouse could have been heard in hillsborough tonight I think everyone was dumbstruck by the lacklustre clueless huff and puff, whilst they slicked it around at pace cant understand why they are struggling

can completely understand why we are

Guest pwilkysowls

Bullshit, If the band wasn't there tonight It would have been completely dead,the band makes up for our own shortfalls as fans, myself included... :biggrin:

we big ourselves up to be some sort of club with superfans, at away matches fair enough, number wise at home, can't dispute how good we are considering the pish we are having to watch, but passionwise and noisewise, erm nope, sorry I don't think so

couldnt agree more mate

A shockingly poor turnout even compared to League 1 standards from Blackpool, but the ones that did come made a great noise. Best fans we've had for a while.

Our fans however were crap and the argument that we need the band in situations like tonight was proven to be utter crap. They made no difference whatsoever and their inane droaning rubbish was awful again.

Guest Big Guns

Go for it owl and the so called ultras once again not a sound

The handful of blackpool fans showed you how it should be done...

Guest jonholdingS35OWL

how about when they were singing we saw you cry on the telly to Kirkland ?

I didn't hear that.

I would have had a chuckle though if I had.

There isn't anything wrong with a bit of banter. The Leeds fan is still scum, but let's not get away from enjoying the banter