The next few fixtures after the Blackpool game.....

Blackpool lost 4-1 yesterday , Forest lost 4-1 yesterday so they are both winnable. Middlesborough will be tough but who knows its on sky so maybe Bothroyd will turn up and Leicester have just lost their last two. Id take 6 or 7 points out of the next 12 right now to keep a bit of momentum up.

Edited by clud17

Guest Paulos_Medication

On paper then we need to get the win against Blackpool whilst they are rudderless looking at the next few games. If the lads can take that confidence in to the boro game than who knows.

The thought does occur to me though ........what are the chances of megson being at Blackpool before Tuesday night. That would be tasty but just our blinking luck.

Wolves, Burnley, Hull, Blackburn, Bolton, Leeds all looked tough on paper. Whilst we only got 2 points out of those games we played poorly in large parts and yet, i think, could have won them all. Aside from Brighton, none of the ex-Prem or so called big name established sides have rolled us over.

It'll be an interesting set of games. Have we achieved a semblance of defensive stability, and can we score goals against such teams using the 4-1-4-1 formation......

The reality is that this league has improved massively since we were last here 3 seasons ago.

Potentially you can face a spanking with each game or alternatively dish one out ourselves.

As the team gels more I do believe that the experience of players such as Bothroyd, Gardner, Taylor, Kirkland will help us along the way this season.

I think Blackpool are very beatable, don't get me wrong they have decent players but we usually play better against better opp, hence I'm looking forward to the next three games.

Their Caretaker manager looked totally shell shocked and close to tears on the FL show last night. Seems like the team had taken it badly.