Paul Corry

Guest Obese Owl

Guest Obese Owl

Anyone know how bad Corry's injury is

Started to look like he was just finding his feet in the championship and playing some good football as well, poor fella.

Guest Obese Owl

Hope he's back sooner rather than later, I know we've got McCabe but i'd rather have selection problems rather than injury problems for DJ to sort out

It happened right in front of me, both players feet were up he went through and kicked the studs of the Pboro player with the top of his foot, very loud smack, he tried to carry on but couldn't do, he looked gutted going off, I think he'll be fine though, probably miss the Bpool game.

Guest Fast and Bulbous

Are they warm? only I'm trying to think of something for a Christmas present for our lass. Her feet are like ice when she gets into bed. It's why I encourage her to sleep around.

It happened right in front of me, both players feet were up he went through and kicked the studs of the Pboro player with the top of his foot, very loud smack, he tried to carry on but couldn't do, he looked gutted going off, I think he'll be fine though, probably miss the Bpool game.

You must have been sat very near me then - was right in front of me as well.

Happened right in front of me. Both players went for the ball. Corry got a boot on the shin on the way through. Made a right crack. Bless him for trying to play on. Could tell he was gutted! I though McCabe had an excellent second half though, could've set up 3 goals had

Antonio finished/not been pulled down.