Paul Corry

Guest Obese Owl

What a signing this lad is by the way, credit to Dave Jones and his scouting team one of our best signings so far!

Cant see what he offers myself....tidy enough but I'd hope any professional footballer could receive the ball in space and pass it 10 yards to a team mate.........giving him time to bed in but he needs to offer more and I can't understand why people are raving about him

Well we've been playing quite well with him in the side and results are also on the turn coinciding with his introduction.

Whether that's because of him or inspite of him I have no fecking clue because our 3 centre midfielders all look like clones of each other with my eyes.

But yes from what I've managed to see of him he looks tidy enough.

Well we've been playing quite well with him in the side and results are also on the turn coinciding with his introduction.

Whether that's because of him or inspite of him I have no fecking clue because our 3 centre midfielders all look like clones of each other with my eyes.

But yes from what I've managed to see of him he looks tidy enough.

Jose Semedo:

1450018454.jpg

Paul Corry:

438240_231x264.jpg

Handball_!!: ?

Blind_man.jpg

Cant see what he offers myself....tidy enough but I'd hope any professional footballer could receive the ball in space and pass it 10 yards to a team mate.........giving him time to bed in but he needs to offer more and I can't understand why people are raving about him

Are you for real? We signed him from a college team. He made his debut agains leeds in front of the sky cameras and 30+thousand and did not put a foot wrong, passing ability work rate vision tackling. Very very tidy player and a very good signing im guessing we didn't pay much for him as we only signed him from a college team. The step up in class to the championship is ridiculous and for him to perform how he has in his first couple of games is a credit to himself and DJ.

Well, he is sacrificed a bit for good of the team, and doesn't get much freedom to play, or see plenty of the ball.

He plays simply, and to the point without getting many touches while on the ball. It also seems to me that he is tactically very strong. We've all seen that he can play top pass once he finds himself bit of space, and according by reports from Ireland, has thunderous left foot.

I think he will get better, and start to show more once he gets few more games under his belt. His basics are great though, and everything considered he did really well so far for us.

Are you for real? We signed him from a college team. He made his debut agains leeds in front of the sky cameras and 30+thousand and did not put a foot wrong, passing ability work rate vision tackling. Very very tidy player and a very good signing im guessing we didn't pay much for him as we only signed him from a college team. The step up in class to the championship is ridiculous and for him to perform how he has in his first couple of games is a credit to himself and DJ.

I'm also reserving a bit of judgement of him, never new he was on the pitch at Ipswich till he got Subbed , when we then started to play as though we'd got 11 men. On the plus side not noticing him means he wernt droppin any gonads

Well, he is sacrificed a bit for good of the team, and doesn't get much freedom to play, or see plenty of the ball.

He plays simply, and to the point without getting many touches while on the ball. It also seems to me that he is tactically very strong. We've all seen that he can play top pass once he finds himself bit of space, and according by reports from Ireland, has thunderous left foot.

I think he will get better, and start to show more once he gets few more games under his belt. His basics are great though, and everything considered he did really well so far for us.

Doing the basics well.

He's young and very inexperienced but doesn't look out of place in a championship side.

That's pretty good I think. Early days but he's got lots of promise.

It's nice to talented young players who have the potential to be very decent footballers. It's sure better than signing the Kenny Lunts and Francis Jeffers of this world.

Our stategy seems to be youngsters with potential and older players with a bit of class.

I'm pretty happy with that, as long as we're still mindful of the short term a bit as well