Bennett Gone

I really dont understand all this Bennett bashing. Where has it come from? By no means is he a great player but we've had far worse. When he played last season he did fine and was more than capable. I never felt concerned when he played and wouldnt be if he played in out first team now.

Guest foreverSWFC

I really dont understand all this Bennett bashing. Where has it come from? By no means is he a great player but we've had far worse. When he played last season he did fine and was more than capable. I never felt concerned when he played and wouldnt be if he played in out first team now.

I'd be shvitting bricks every week.

its all the usual suspects who stand by the window waiting for a passing bandwagn,then out they jump

Me name it is "The Realist" ...read me posts..I'm fvckin' p*ssed

If you say "that" then I'll say "this" ...when i'm lickin' winders

Lookin' for a bandwagon..that i should jump upon

but by the time, me tongues unstuck...the bugger is long gone...

I jumped out, instead of on...got run over..mind has gone

but still i fookin' whitter on...when i'm lickin' winders

I fink it is an honest trade, Its what ive always been

me mam she used to use me tongue to save on windowlene

so when i post a load of crap, i hope you will remember that

I'm just a feeble minded chap...simply lickin' winders...

Edited by asteener1867

Wasn't good enough for us in League 1 so Shrewsbury fans don't expect much. Long throw was a threat but he was poor defensively and with the ball at his feet. Maybe a change will do him good and he'll rediscover that potential that the Forest fans talked about. We never really saw it.

Wish him luck, didn't really look up to the job here, but then again which of our left backs have? Reda, Reynolds, Jones, Mattock, Beevers, Spurr, none of those have looked totally convincing have they

I agree,don't think he's as bad as most make out. Certainly not good enough for this division but then again neither are mattock or jones. Anyway, All the best Julian pal.

I think one the indications of goods defender is how often he stays oh his feet to win the ball. It seems that every one of Bennett's challenges was a sliding lunge.

Good luck to him. I hope he can make a career for himself but it definitely won't be at Hillsborough. in football

Corrected it for you

Has anyone seen rocka? Was he actually Julian Bennett? Someone check the shrews forum and see if threads have appeared about their new international level full back..

Fwiw I didn't think Bennett was that bad but he looked woefully short of match fitness and struggled with positioning when I saw him. Was never going to get the nod ahead of reda and with mattock arriving, it was no surprise he's not figured.

Surprised he's only just moved on though..