Julian Bennett

Guest RocketOwl

At one stage in his career, Julian Bennett was being heralded as the successor too Ashley Cole. In fact when he was at Nottingham Forest before his serious injury, i think most of the top four teams had taken a look at him. He has all the assets of a top left back. he is quick, tall, good at heading and has a decent goal scoring record. He is also a vegertarian i believe, so keeps in shape.

Outstanding! You are brilliant.

Guest JonTheOwl66

At one stage in his career, Julian Bennett was being heralded as the successor too Ashley Cole. In fact when he was at Nottingham Forest before his serious injury, i think most of the top four teams had taken a look at him. He has all the assets of a top left back. he is quick, tall, good at heading and has a decent goal scoring record. He is also a vegertarian i believe, so keeps in shape.

:laugh:

Definite WUM.

Guest zico sterland

Bennett for england,pure pure class,while your there Rocko watch out for sick boy and Begby nasty pieces of work those two. lol lol lol

WOW!!

Or rather Gordon Bennett. Or rather Julian Bennett :picnic:

What a brilliant thread...

I am going to be laughing about that first post all season hahaha

thank you kind sir for providing me with hours :tango: and hours :tango: of laughter

:tango: :tango: :tango:

Edited by hdan450

Guest RocketOwl

Steve Harkness was very under rated. He had a left foot very simlar too Juan Mata. In fact Steve Harkness at the time was on of the only reasons we stayed up. He bought composure and linked up very well with Tony Crane, who had a good touch for a big man.

A few years ago i started a list of "one's to watch".

Footballers for the future.

All the pundits would name their upcoming stars.

The list didn't last long, got bored waiting for them to make the step up, so stopped putting the names down.

Anyway i found the list the other day.

Julian Bennett was on the top of the list.