Julian Bennett

Guest RocketOwl

Sometimes as fans we have players that we need too really encourage for them to fulfill their potential.

I remember Chris Adamson, i also felt he had the required skills to be a future England goalkeeper. In fact, i think Inter Milan sent a scout out too watch him. However, he really suffered with confidence and ultimately it led to him having a poor career. I think Bennett falls into this category. We need too create a song for him, let him know we are here for him. As he really does remind me of a young Roberto Carlos.

We really don't want another Chris Adamson on our hands.

Unfortunately you are incorrect. Bennett is having a poor career 'cos he is flipping dog poo . Simple.

Guest wilyfox

I think Bennett deserves a second chance as Lewis Buxton is now one of our best players, but was once deemed not good enough by many fans, as was Reda. Julian Bennett is also a great player to have in the dressing room, he is a leader and we need this sort of character at the moment. Like you say, his long throw is a weapon and we should utilsie it, as the only othe person with a really long throw is Chris Maguire.

:ohmy:

Guest RocketOwl

I think Jon Beswetherick is quite possibily the worst player to ever pull on a Wednesday shirt. He is the sort of player you have too wonder how he ever made it. I was a better player.

Lee Peacock was a good league 1 striker. Wore his heart on his sleeve, and he will always be remembered fondly for being part of the League one team. In terms of quality, Sibon had more in his left testical.

I think Jon Beswetherick is quite possibily the worst player to ever pull on a Wednesday shirt. He is the sort of player you have too wonder how he ever made it. I was a better player.

Lee Peacock was a good league 1 striker. Wore his heart on his sleeve, and he will always be remembered fondly for being part of the League one team. In terms of quality, Sibon had more in his left testical.

I'll tell Jon you said that. He'll slip on an Undertaker costume and left-foot you to death.

Hi Guys, first post so be kind.

I have been following the Owls for numerous years, home and away. When we signed Julian Bennett i felt it was one of the most astute signing swe had made for a long time. He was highly thought of as a player at Walsall and Nottingham Forest. I felt he had the potential to be a replacement for Ashley Cole.

Why has his career stagnated at Wednesday? I feel he is still our best left back, he is just lacking in confidence. Maybe an extended run in the team would help Julian get back to the England promise he showed a few seasons ago. I still think he offers more than Daniel Jones. Bennett also bleeds blue and white, although not always playing well, you can see he very much cares.

Any reasons why he cannot get a game?

Rocka

Hahahahaha Brilliant!

Was he having a pop at Cheryl?

Sometimes as fans we have players that we need too really encourage for them to fulfill their potential.

I remember Chris Adamson, i also felt he had the required skills to be a future England goalkeeper. In fact, i think Inter Milan sent a scout out too watch him. However, he really suffered with confidence and ultimately it led to him having a poor career. I think Bennett falls into this category. We need too create a song for him, let him know we are here for him. As he really does remind me of a young Roberto Carlos.

We really don't want another Chris Adamson on our hands.

I think that you are now my favourite Owlstalker. Quality posts.

Guest RocketOwl

At one stage in his career, Julian Bennett was being heralded as the successor too Ashley Cole. In fact when he was at Nottingham Forest before his serious injury, i think most of the top four teams had taken a look at him. He has all the assets of a top left back. he is quick, tall, good at heading and has a decent goal scoring record. He is also a vegertarian i believe, so keeps in shape.

At lot of people have risen to the bait. We should have a poll do you think Rocka is Neil or a Pig? Personally I think its got to be Neil as there are no spelling errors and he uses words such as "stagnated" which lets be honest a Pig wouldn't understand. As for Bennett he was'nt even up to league one standard.

At one stage in his career, Julian Bennett was being heralded as the successor too Ashley Cole. In fact when he was at Nottingham Forest before his serious injury, i think most of the top four teams had taken a look at him. He has all the assets of a top left back. he is quick, tall, good at heading and has a decent goal scoring record. He is also a vegertarian i believe, so keeps in shape.

I know plenty of FAT vegetarians!!

Cakes, chocolate and crisps aint meat you plum!

I wouldn't let julian bennet be the tea ladies ***** at the club...he needs shipping out ASAP, i would piggy back him to Walsall in the morning bare footed. Alongside Jon Beswetherick he is equally the worst LB i have seen.

Obviously you havnt watched wednesday play either towards the back end of last season or the begining of this but Antonio has quite a long throw...probably one of the longest i have seen to be honest.

By the way are you going to poo poohole lane tonight or are you an armchair blade who will be watching it on TV??

Banana shape.

Guest RocketOwl

I am not Neil, i am my own poster. I have a lot of faith in Julian Bennett and as a fan like to get behind the players who i feel are under achieving.

My favourite Wednesday player was Gerald Sibon and i am not a pig, i hate Sheffield United.

Add me on twitter wednesday fans. rory_noonan

I am not Neil, i am my own poster. I have a lot of faith in Julian Bennett and as a fan like to get behind the players who i feel are under achieving.

My favourite Wednesday player was Gerald Sibon and i am not a pig, i hate Sheffield United.

Add me on twitter wednesday fans. rory_noonan

He's not though he's simply not good enough.