Forest Away

I know we have only be allocated 3000 but am i right in thinking the away end holds about 4500 and does anyone know the reason why we havent been given the extra 1500, do you think they will be sold at a later date and do you think they will make it to general sale?

Guest TrentEndRed

Hey guys, Forest gives you that initial amount but I know Wednesday will sell that out, so you will get an extra 1,500 tickets. Looking forward to the game and it will be a cracking atmosphere, good luck on climbing up the table!

Always enjoyed going to Forest, last time was the relegation season, it was my son's first away game, I remember it for the poo referee, who gave handball against Purse when the ball clearly hit him on the back, and for that wee pipe of a manager Billy Davis the horrible little two hat.

Forest is always a great away day though.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Big Guns

Forest is my favourite away day ,all the pubs are spread out brilliantly

Loved going to county but its so much better playing a proper side like forest

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Being honest lads, any idea if the tickets will go on General Sale?

Probably going to be looking for around 5 or 6 together...

Hey guys, Forest gives you that initial amount but I know Wednesday will sell that out, so you will get an extra 1,500 tickets. Looking forward to the game and it will be a cracking atmosphere, good luck on climbing up the table!

Scab Scab Scab Scab.... lol

Bet you've not heard that one before.

Looking forward to it already.

Guest OwlsAboutThat

damn, probs not going to make it to general sale

I'm thinking the same Glen, if 3k+ managed to go on the first day then I reckon we'll probably sell 200 tickets a day until Monday quite easily. I'm just hoping there are a few left over on Monday and that I can snag one from the Ticket Office.