Forest Away

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Literally across the road from the station and down the side alley to the bridge, about a 10 minute walk back to the CG.

Guest TrentEndRed

Scab Scab Scab Scab.... lol

Bet you've not heard that one before.

Looking forward to it already.

Yeah we get it a lot it's no problem :) I find it funny when a bunch of toothless idiots from Barnsley are chanting it :biggrin: Although Cardiff put the most effort in!

Edited by TrentEndRed

Just got 3 no problem too. A bit strange though i went through it all the first time everything seemed fine. Checked my email for confirmation and all it said was they've charged me £1 for delivery never even mentioned the tickets.

Looked a bit off like a mistake so did it again no problem and the confirmation showed total price for 3 tickets plus delivery.

Bet i get 6 tickets.

Guest pwilkysowls

Just got 3 no problem too. A bit strange though i went through it all the first time everything seemed fine. Checked my email for confirmation and all it said was they've charged me £1 for delivery never even mentioned the tickets.

Looked a bit off like a mistake so did it again no problem and the confirmation showed total price for 3 tickets plus delivery.

Bet i get 6 tickets.

so thats 3 extra for general sale then